Lucid Air Accessories Pricing

Me...but damn Fontana

Oh yea, Mark McGuire is closer to Fontana than I am though...
give them a call: 909-350-8808, Mon-Fri, 9:00AM-6:00PM
maybe they will give you a free one or heavily discounted for doing the scanning!

(Plus I want one, they look really nice)

We need to find someone in SOCAL to get their car scanned. I called and they can scan it.
13642 Santa Ana Ave. Fontana, CA 92337 is their address. Who on this forum do we know is in socal near LA? (I only pay attention to SFBay area :) )

@Jon_Rettinger ?

maybe they will give you a free one or heavily discounted for doing the scanning!

MAYBE...next Mon, I'm out in Ontario for some meetings and Fontana isn't much further

Okay, just got off the phone with them. They scanned the car already in the first week on January, SOMEONE from Long Beach. Anywho, they had a sample coming in "soon" and want to test that sample against a car before they mass produce it. So they have my contact info and will be in touch with either me or the Long Beach owner to test it.

Okay, just got off the phone with them. They scanned the car already in the first week on January, SOMEONE from Long Beach. Anywho, they had a sample coming in "soon" and want to test that sample against a car before they mass produce it. So they have my contact info and will be in touch with either me or the Long Beach owner to test it.
Interesting, 100% not what the person I spoke to on the phone said. Granted, she seemed to also have very little idea what I was talking about and asked if it was a Tesla and the Tesla mat would fit it…

Interesting, 100% not what the person I spoke to on the phone said. Granted, she seemed to also have very little idea what I was talking about and asked if it was a Tesla and the Tesla mat would fit it…

Haha my guess is the one @hydbob spoke to is more legit lol

That said, has anyone gotten weather tech to scan yet? Because what I wouldn’t kill for those haha

That said, has anyone gotten weather tech to scan yet? Because what I wouldn’t kill for those haha
yes! Looking forward to some weathertech mats. Hoping they will be available soon so I can have them whenever Lucid decides to deliver my GT.

Any idea whether Lloyds mats are working on a Lucid version? I absolutely love their mats. I’ve had them on my corvette, model S and X.

Lloyd’s mats are great, have them in both my Mustangs. They would be a great alternative for the Air If you want a carpet mat.

I think I’ll wait to see what type of mats the Air comes with. Then I’ll see if I need the Lloyds.

any further update on these mats? I got GT a few weeks back. I called the 1-800 number on their site, and the guys who I spoke with has no clue and told me that they were bought out by NAPA.

Back