Lucid Air Accessories Pricing

copper

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Today I was quoted a price for 21” Air GT wheels by my DA and figure starting a threat to track accessory pricing would help. Here’s what I have so far:

Wheels
  • 21” Wheels w/tires: $5,500
  • 20” Wheels w/tires: TBD
  • 19” Wheels w/all-season tires: $4,100 (based on another thread)
  • Service to swap wheels & tire sets: $120-$150 (based on another thread, need verification)
Interior Trim & Components
  • New GT floor mats: $120 [update: they're probably more expensive, initial estimate was not reliable] (est., verifying w/service center)
  • Roof racks: TBD
Other User-Replaceable Parts
  • Rear trunk partition/divider: $88 (est., verifying w/service center)
  • Frunk partition/divider: $88 (est., verifying w/service center)
  • Tire repair kit: $90
Note: partitions refer to the foldable divider between the main and recessed part of trunk/frunk

I’ll fill out this list as I find out more and people add their own findings until we get official pricing from Lucid.

Last edited:
Today I was quoted a price for 21” Air GT wheels by my DA and figure starting a threat to track accessory pricing would help. Here’s what I have so far:

Wheels
  • Service to swap wheels & tire sets: $120-$150 (based on another thread, need verification)
  • New GT floor mats: $120 (est., verifying w/service center)
  • Rear trunk partition: $88 (est., verifying w/service center)
  • Frunk partition: $88 (est., verifying w/service center)
I’ll fill out this list as I find out more and people add their own findings until we get official pricing from Lucid.
Wait, what partitions? Lol

Oh perfect. Thanks for that research. With the lack of all-season mats thus far, I was wondering what the cost would be for new fabric mats

$120 not too bad for the mats, WeatherTech is working on Lucid mats. If anyone is in Chicago, they said they would love to borrow someone's Lucid to do a laser scan.
That’s what I was told, but not confirmed yet. WeatherTech definitely has some nice looking non-carpet mats too.

$120 not too bad for the mats, WeatherTech is working on Lucid mats. If anyone is in Chicago, they said they would love to borrow someone's Lucid to do a laser scan.
I'm happy to have them do it. How do I get in contact with them?

The only accessory I am interested in is a roof rack. And no word on that. I presume and hope that it is coming soon.

The only accessory I am interested in is a roof rack. And no word on that. I presume and hope that it is coming soon.
The Lucid store is starting to put car items on it. Not available yet, but they have added the tire repair kit and car covers.

Wheels
  • New GT floor mats: $120 (est., verifying w/service center)
  • Rear trunk partition/divider: $88 (est., verifying w/service center)
  • Frunk partition/divider: $88 (est., verifying w/service center)
Note: partitions refer to the foldable divider between the main and recessed part of trunk/frunk

Tire repair kit -- $90.00

The Lucid store is starting to put car items on it. Not available yet, but they have added the tire repair kit and car covers.
Thanks. Will add once they get prices.

I feel with the price of the wheels, aftermarket looks much more attractive if you want a 2nd set.
They’re forged which is a plus, and include tires. Most decently high end forged wheels will run the same with tires included.

Those are really nice looking. They don't even mention Lucid on their website though :(

They are in LA area, so would need someone in that area to get their car scanned I'm guessing.

We need to find someone in SOCAL to get their car scanned. I called and they can scan it.
13642 Santa Ana Ave. Fontana, CA 92337 is their address. Who on this forum do we know is in socal near LA? (I only pay attention to SFBay area :) )

We need to find someone in SOCAL to get their car scanned. I called and they can scan it.
13642 Santa Ana Ave. Fontana, CA 92337 is their address. Who on this forum do we know is in socal near LA? (I only pay attention to SFBay area :) )
Me...but damn Fontana

Oh yea, Mark McGuire is closer to Fontana than I am though...

Back