I feel another update coming today....

Nice one.

She’s ready for it.

IMG_3563.webp

Will it be it one of those robusty types or actual features?

It will take a while to get to everyone...

We are introducing Creature Comfort Mode. This feature was added to allow you to leave your pets in the vehicle with the climate control set to your desired temperature. Using this you can keep pets comfortable and safe while you are away from your vehicle. While you are away, we prominently display that Creature Comfort Mode is active and that your pet is safe in the unattended vehicle. Be aware that your HVAC system will cut off when your Battery Charge falls below 1%, which will result in Creature Comfort Mode turning off as well. You will get a notification on your Mobile App when your range falls below 10 Miles (approx. 2%). Creature Comfort Mode settings can be enabled under HVAC while remaining in Park. It will be activated when the driver exits the vehicle and the driver's side door is closed and deactivated when the driver's side door is opened.
  • Improvements and Fixes to CarPlay experience

And LOTS of robusty-ness. :)

It will take a while to get to everyone...

We are introducing Creature Comfort Mode. This feature was added to allow you to leave your pets in the vehicle with the climate control set to your desired temperature. Using this you can keep pets comfortable and safe while you are away from your vehicle. While you are away, we prominently display that Creature Comfort Mode is active and that your pet is safe in the unattended vehicle. Be aware that your HVAC system will cut off when your Battery Charge falls below 1%, which will result in Creature Comfort Mode turning off as well. You will get a notification on your Mobile App when your range falls below 10 Miles (approx. 2%). Creature Comfort Mode settings can be enabled under HVAC while remaining in Park. It will be activated when the driver exits the vehicle and the driver's side door is closed and deactivated when the driver's side door is opened.
  • Improvements and Fixes to CarPlay experience

And LOTS of robusty-ness. :)
Great to see that feature coming! Is that the the whole release notes or more of a sneak preview of one of the things coming?

Reactions: DBV
Wait... is this for real or is this some sort of a joke? If they release this mode will those of us who don't have pets yet, need to get one? Do kids count? :D

Hey come on!! This is a really critical update!! It's good to know the Lucid software engineers are spending their extremely valuable time on updates that will continue to increase our overall satisfaction with our significant investment in these cars.

People and pets in luxury cars is something I will never understand…

Having a cabin mode that’s on for people in the car though…

How is this different than setting the temperature from outside the locked car via the app. Doesn’t this capability already exist? I must be missing something.

People and pets in luxury cars is something I will never understand…

Having a cabin mode that’s on for people in the car though…
I can’t wait to use it when I leave my hubby in the car to run in somewhere just to mess with him 🤣 So far, I don’t allow my dog in my car but I do know people have been asking for this feature so this is great for them!

Back