Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 202 59.9%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 51 15.1%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 81 24.0%

• Total voters
Spotted a few in the past week.

Zenith in Uniondale, LI NY
image000000.webp

Also saw a White Air at a parking lot in Freeport last Friday morning. (No time for a picture since I was racing for the train).

Yikes! 309,413 miles! Hope the car gets free EA charging. At 4.0 miles/kWh and $0.56/kWh... would save $43,318.
And Double Yikes! Assuming drawing down 80% between charges, and 35 minutes per charge, his sorry ass has been in EA stations for over 614 hours, or over 25 full days! He must have pee'd at WalMart more than Sam Walton himself.

Last edited:
Following up on my spotting in my town on the south shore of Nassau County.
IMG_5320.webp

This is no longer a meaningful thread, at least not here in Scottsdale, Arizona. Rarely a day goes by that I don't see at least one Lucid on the roads. They have gone from being quasi unicorns to being almost endemic.

This is no longer a meaningful thread, at least not here in Scottsdale, Arizona. Rarely a day goes by that I don't see at least one Lucid on the roads. They have gone from being quasi unicorns to being almost endemic.
Seems like the prudent thing to do would be to stop following threads which are no longer relevant to you rather than rain on others' interests.

I apologize. That was not my intent. My intent was to show how popular the Lucid has gotten here but my oratory was obviously flawed.
No worries; I read it the way you meant it, but I can see how it could be misread. No harm no foul! <3

I disagree; on the west coast, it is still a rarity; we still get people asking who makes our car. Although, we had another in our town, I believe a divorce moved the car elsewhere. Currently, it seems we are the only one in town with one. I have a co-volunteer that also has. Ours is the only one I see in the metropolitan area.

Not mine but thought i'd share this unusual after market paint job on this one
spotted by one of my friends at a resort

1724317896473.webp

Back