Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 202 59.9%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 51 15.1%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 81 24.0%

• Total voters
Winner winner chicken dinner, peep the plate.
1000001596.jpg

Quantum Grey Air (GT or Touring w/ glass roof, couldn't tell which) on the Palisades Parkway heading North from NYC on Saturday towards the Tappan Zee bridge. Drove in convoy for a while - anyone here?

Past a fellow Quantum grey glass touring on its way to the local EA in Waterford.

Saw a Zenith Red Touring ay my local EA spot in Stratford. I think the guy was from either the Hartford or Greenwich area.

Got my first Lucid nod from a fellow quantum grey GT driver that I saw while driving through Mystic seaport area.

Visiting Vancouver BC this week. I know there's a service and delivery center here.. where are my fellow Lucid owners. I'm watching for you

I saw a Zenith Red east bound on I70 in Vail around 2:30 this afternoon. Anyone here?

Visiting Vancouver BC this week. I know there's a service and delivery center here.. where are my fellow Lucid owners. I'm watching for you
Ok, so I gave in and visited the sales center instead :) Heading to Seattle next. Maybe we'll see some there

Was down in Williamsburg, VA this weekend Spotted only my second Lucid in the wild. We talked briefly at a roundabout and he mentioned there are 3 in his neighborhood.

I saw Airs in NJ - both Watchung (Valley Road) and Westfield last weekend.

Saw one live today in Dallas!

1000001577.jpg

Saw one yesterday, parked by the Snoqualmie River in Fall City, WA. Probably was tubing, which would be a fun scenic drive and outing for the Lucid Owner's Club in the Seattle area, which BTW seems to be totally lacking in activities as far as I know... but then again, we have only had our Lucid for nine months, and we are only here during the summers.

As I traveled to Cali from WA, I saw three in the wild.Driving on I-880 in the BA, I saw two in the row passing me by in the HOV lane about three cars apart. The following day in Milpitas leaving a strip mall from lunch, I almost got T-bone by a white model as I was leaving the parking lot. Funny how that happened; with the few on the road, I was about to have an accident with another one; luckily I was paying attention to the speeding one coming down the road and stopped on time. Since my last post about a year ago, I have only since one in Washington State in the Seattle area as I was going to an event. Hopefully, we can see a lot more in the near future.

Thought I'd try my hand at "photoshopping" three Sapphires in the wild ;) ...

View attachment 22621

View attachment 22622
This is unfair. It is a photo taken at the Lucid owner's forum in Torrance on Sunday, August 11, 2024. It was a great event. Peter Rawlinson was great and he autographed my Lucid. I had never seen a Sapphire until then; and I saw four in one place. One on display inside and three outside. You don't see that every day. A really great event. Thanks to all who made it possible.

Back