Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 204 60.0%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 83 24.4%

• Total voters
1000001237.webp

Just encountered a Cosmos Silver yesterday in Hopewell Twp, NJ. Didn't get a chance to snap a pic, but we waved to each other! It's still exciting to see others around.

Just saw a black (maybe grey) Air near UCF in Orlando. Around 7:30. You definitely saw me; I was the sweaty mess doing something resembling running in this humidity 🥵

yesterday I pulled up to a red light. I believe it was southbound on Invergordon Road in Scottsdale. in A Zenith Red Lucid was in the left turn lane waiting for the light to change. I pulled up alongside in the left drive lane. I gave a thumbs up to the driver; she did the same back.

So how many Lucids have people seen in a single day, not counting meetups? I was driving for less than an hour yesterday in San Carlos/Belmont and saw 3 - Zenith Red, Silver and White. That’s the most I’ve seen in a day and view it as a promising development!

So how many Lucids have people seen in a single day, not counting meetups? I was driving for less than an hour yesterday in San Carlos/Belmont and saw 3 - Zenith Red, Silver and White. That’s the most I’ve seen in a day and view it as a promising development!
3 as well, here in NJ!

3 is pretty good for a non-meetup. I’m probably at two in a single day. But I’m assuming that will change when I land in the Bay Area in a week.

3 is pretty good for a non-meetup. I’m probably at two in a single day. But I’m assuming that will change when I land in the Bay Area in a week.
Yeah for sure. I think my max is 5

Saw a Fathom Blue Touring with temp tags at Waterford EA station. While talking to a Polestar rental owner and Lightning Owner.

Saw my first fellow Lucid on the road today.

Attachments

• IMG_3460.webp
    IMG_3460.webp
    432.4 KB · Views: 72
Saw my first fellow Lucid on the road today.tires a
First one! Where are you? I had mine in for tires a couple weeks ago. The people at discount tire didn't say anything about my car. In the parking lot, a few doors down, there was another Lucid parked. It felt like it was finally becoming a normal car instead of a rarity.

Last edited:
I'm going on four months of owning mine and I've not seen another one during that time. The only other one I've seen was on my way to Chicago when I first test drove one.

First one! Where are you? I had mine in for tires a couple weeks ago. The people at discount tire didn't say anything about my car. In the parking lot, a few doors down, there was another Lucid parked. It felt like it was finally becoming a normal car instead of a rarity.
Haha…I had to be out of town after I got my delivery and finally got back to drive around…Pretty sure I’ll be seeing more here in south OC.

Back