• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

How to transfer used car?

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
Hi all,
I am new used GT 2022 owner as of yesterday. I tried to enter my Lucid account in the car and it’s saying call customer service. What some how to or steps for those that purchased a used car?
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7025.jpeg
    IMG_7025.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 131
Hi all,
I am new used GT 2022 owner as of yesterday. I tried to enter my Lucid account in the car and it’s saying call customer service. What some how to or steps for those that purchased a used car?
Thanks!
Congratulations!

When I got mine I emailed customer service and they got me app access within a couple of hours. They’ll need to see your license, registration (even if temporary) and bill of sale or title.

Congratulations!

When I got mine I emailed customer service and they got me app access within a couple of hours. They’ll need to see your license, registration (even if temporary) and bill of sale or title.
What’s that email address

Hi all,
Thanks!
It looks almost like a wrapped blue here. Congratulation!

Hi all,
Thanks!
Congrats. I sent bill of sale and had app access within 24 hrs

Congrats! I highly recommend reading the FAQ on lucidupdates.com, reading the manual, and refreshing yourself on this forum’s guidelines.

See you around!
Can we add a question to the FAQ how do I engage autopilot ? Also my left steering wheel
Button was broken off so not sure if that’s why I can’t do it

Can we add a question to the FAQ how do I engage autopilot ? Also my left steering wheel
Button was broken off so not sure if that’s why I can’t do it
So I guess you missed the part about reading the user manual.

Hi all,
Thanks!
About to purchase a used GT that’s been on a dealership showroom for several months. Besides being very low on battery level, the UI/ screens are very slow to respond. Is it safe to assume the sw has not been updated and the car will be “off” until charging is to a certain level (at 5% now) and updates reach it? Is there a best practice to help the updates occur?

About to purchase a used GT that’s been on a dealership showroom for several months. Besides being very low on battery level, the UI/ screens are very slow to respond. Is it safe to assume the sw has not been updated and the car will be “off” until charging is to a certain level (at 5% now) and updates reach it? Is there a best practice to help the updates occur?
You could check the version. I had to run through t about 3 updates on mine but it was pretty close to being up to date. The computer can be sluggish when first waking up especially if it’s running hot like sitting in sun all day. Give it like a couple of minutes to wake completely up then run through it. Also not sure if cpu is reserved if battery is low. Why aren’t they charging it? It’s not healthy for battery to be kept at low levels for extended time

Back