How should I do to this despicable case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
Last spot, this Tesla Model Y just took last EA space not charging and went into mall. Totally despicable for me to wait for others. A$$HOLE!
287AE42C-BD5B-45DC-8378-9C3A4FBE1B59.jpeg

Ugghh…. While I looked at this sharing your disgust, I realized only a small population of people know this is wrong. Someone like my parents for example would see this and think “oh, that’s an electric car. Good to go!” Doesn’t help your frustration but I had a moment of realization and wanted to share.

Is thrrr a num
Ugghh…. While I looked at this sharing your disgust, I realized only a small population of people know this is wrong. Someone like my parents for example would see this and think “oh, that’s an electric car. Good to go!” Doesn’t help your frustration but I had a moment of realization and wanted to share.
he literally just parked in front of me while I’m circling for spot and walked out to walk in the mall. If I’m 30 years younger, I might key his paint.

But the driver of an electric car knows better.

This sounds very "old-fogey-esque" but I would write a sternly worded letter and leave it on his dash! I am SMH at myself as I type that.

Take out the charging cord and hang it on his mirror.

Take out the charging cord and hang it on his mirror.
I’m going to put sticky in my car and write “Next time you will be towed!” and follow your advice to put charger on his rear view mirror.

I would have just called the mall’s tow company. They would happily tow their car, I’m sure, for violating the space rules, much like a handicap spot.
Yes I would agree. Also sign on to Tesla Motors Club Forum and post it to shame them. Someone may recognize the car & plate.

Where there zero available parking spaces at the mall?

Is thrrr a num

he literally just parked in front of me while I’m circling for spot and walked out to walk in the mall. If I’m 30 years younger, I might key his paint.
I definitely would NOT key it, no matter how old or young I was. Firstly you’d be on camera, and secondly vandalism isn’t cool

Get big stickers saying “PLEASE TOW, you must be actively charging to park in this space”

you can place them on the driver’s windshield in their line of vision or on the back windshield. Doesn’t harm the car, but they will get the point and need to spend time peeling it off.

Last edited:
I often carry a roll of heavy-duty tape in my trunk - when I see A$$hole like this (double slot parking, parking right to the edge), I write a note, and politely tape the note to the car.

I'm a cheap guy, so I didn't buy an expensive tape. The cheap tape I use often leaves a messy residual glue ...

I often carry a roll of heavy-duty tape in my trunk - when I see A$$hole like this (double slot parking, parking right to the edge), I write a note, and politely tape the note to the car.

I'm a cheap guy, so I didn't buy an expensive tape. The cheap tape I use often leaves a messy residual glue ...
Parking right at the edge is a tough one though. Unless they are end of row it could have been due to poor parking by cars that were on either side at the time that person arrived. Double space parking is worthy of the death penalty on the other hand. :)

Take a bunch of shopping cars and put them around his car. Leave a note saying you thought it was just a storage space since he wasn't charging.

I would have just called the mall’s tow company. They would happily tow their car, I’m sure, for violating the space rules, much like a handicap spot.
Very good idea.

Parking right at the edge is a tough one though. Unless they are end of row it could have been due to poor parking by cars that were on either side at the time that person arrived. Double space parking is worthy of the death penalty on the other hand. :)
Though located in Mall and Walmart parking lots mostly the Charging stations are not owned by them so could they legally tow anything from the charging spaces?

I shared my brother my frustration, and he shared back his at Tesla Supercharging station. A even bigger dumba$$!!!

29BE6243-3EDC-496F-8BCB-08AE7E69E5F4.jpeg

BLOCKED 4 CHARGERS!!!

Just shows that fellow is a dumb a**. I have a F250 diesel myself and would never do something like that and it makes all pickup drivers look bad. Same with the fellows who get deleats and roll coal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back