How should I do to this despicable case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, @Tesla2.0 should just go to a supercharger with his Lucid and park in a stall and then when someone comes and asks what he's doing, show them a picture of the Teslas parked at EA

paging @mnewber1 this one might get spicy! maybe a pre-emptive lock might be appropriate here

I tried not to mention until 3rd case and later this thread; and if it goes go to 4th and 5th same case, I may be conditioned to stereotyping
I understand, but fight the feeling.

Just force yourself to recognize all the unseemly behaviors of folks who look like you, where your annoyance is targeted to what was done.

Ignorance, lack of consideration, rudeness, etc. is pretty universal.

Just force yourself to recognize all the unseemly behaviors of folks who look like you, where your annoyance is targeted to what was done.

Ok, what should be done about it for inconsideration and inconvenience to the community?

Ok, what should be done about it for inconsideration and inconvenience to the community?
Call out the behavior, as you and others are doing, without an attribution to one's ethnicity (which is not a behavior).

For example, we all are annoyed by the parked car that is not charging or the Ford pick up blocking the four stations. Would we be less annoyed if the drivers were Eastern European, African, Latin American, or Canadian? If not, then the only thing that matters is what was done -- yes?

@mnewber1 If this forum cares about moderation at all, please ban this person.

@mnewber1 If this forum cares about moderation at all, please ban this person.
Why are you instigating in every thread to stir things up? What is your ulterior motive? I have never offend any individual here intentionally.

Sorry, not against class of Asian Indians or Tesla owners. Just merely coincidence I enumerated. Sample data size is still small.

And please don’t be sensitive, they aren’t necessarily your distant cousins. I cannot tell nationality original.
No worries. I'm not that sensitive.

Just noting that behavior is the issue of concern, by anyone and everyone. Peace out!

I do not know, but suspect that distribution of 3 cases might be influenced by the demographics in your community.

Have a great Memorial Day!
You may be right, Houston is great melting pot, no doubt about it.

Chill out! Have a great holidays!

You make a good point and you’re absolutely correct of course.

No one ethnic group, nationality or subset of people has a lock hold on poor manners, selfishness and general, all-around assholery. Ask any Tesla driver.

Paging @Joe.

I don’t have power to rule or ban unfortunately. But I will lock this thread and remove it so nothing further can come of it until we can review it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back