Do you think Lucid will make cheap cars?

How is that a problem? and I used Grammarly.
It's not inherently a problem. It's just devoid of any useful thoughts or questions, and mostly marketing-esque fluff.

I'm not saying you don't have useful thoughts or questions, but your ChatGPT message up there did not get them across.

Well
My college age daughter commutes daily and the new Highland model 3 = no squeaks/ no rattles/ no panel issues/ nice interior/ great Dd
I’ve spent some time in it and it’s quality car. When people talk fit and finish go look at some of the pictures of Ferraris being posted of the 296 Roma lol. Have a long history with EV’s so I’m quite sure what I expect……..
It’s funny mention any positive about Tesla and this creates so much insecurity for many. Carry on. I like my GT I will leave it at that. Roll - Tide
No insecurity at all on my side. I worked in tech all my life. The first mover is not necessarily the best. Every non tesla owner knows that tesla is all about tech and cost. Not about safety or luxury.

No insecurity at all on my side. I worked in tech all my life. The first mover is not necessarily the best. Every non tesla owner knows that tesla is all about tech and cost. Not about safety or luxury.
Sorry? You do know that Teslas are some of the safest vehicles around, right? I agree with you on luxury (and even then, for a 38k car it is REALLY good), but saying the safety is bad is just plain wrong. Just putting it out there.

This I agree, otherwise why get rid of stalks? They didn’t even have a blind spot camera till a year ago and even that is not very good. Also, they just introduced a blind spot indicator in 2023….safety is not a priority for Tesla. And not to mention a yoke which is a joke. The Cybertruck will keep you safe but clobber everyone else around you….and cut your fingers off…but hey , it stops pellets.

Sorry? You do know that Teslas are some of the safest vehicles around, right? I agree with you on luxury (and even then, for a 38k car it is REALLY good), but saying the safety is bad is just plain wrong. Just putting it out there.
correct.
Overall safety was part of the reason we chose to buy her a m3. I’m sure in the future Lucid will have a nice /safe 45-50K vehicle we would likely consider for one of kiddos.

It's not inherently a problem. It's just devoid of any useful thoughts or questions, and mostly marketing-esque fluff.

I'm not saying you don't have useful thoughts or questions, but your ChatGPT message up there did not get them across.
Its Grammarly.

Yup, those stupid paragraph transitions totally gave it away (in conclusion, although, etc). ChatGPT is ALWAYS very obvious, and that’s why everybody who uses it at my school easily gets caught.
woah your a kid?

In any case, Lucid will never make "CHEAP" cars!! They may choose to make "Less Expensive" cars in the future.

It’s okay to own a Lucid and still acknowledge Tesla makes good cars.
Tesla makes affordable cars. If you are not particular about the rattles and creaks and wind noise and you have no intention to use self driving features, Model 3 and Y are perfect cars for those who cannot charge at home because they have more DCFC than others. I can say that I did not hear any rattles or squeaks in Model S and the dash is way better than Model 3. Again, if you don't care about so called FSD or Auto Pilot, I can call Model S good value for the money. This is my opionion.

The Model 3 started with $66k in 2018 so the current model is not only a bargain but also a great car for the money. Lots of things not to like (no stalks, no instrument cluster, still spartan) but the high volume allowed for software/hardware enhancements over time.

The Lucid is clearly in a different class but higher manufacturing volume will increase the speed of improvement for software and getting nuisance issues resolved

Any car where you have to look away from center to see how fast your going has an inherent safety issue.

Any car where you have to look away from center to see how fast your going has an inherent safety issue.

I couldn't agree more. I would add that it would also help if one would see in front of the driver not only how fast one is going but the speed limit. If Tesla offered a HUD option, that would go partly toward mitigating this idiocy. But it doesn't offer any choice to view this information directly in front of the driver because Elon knows best.

One of the reasons that I would never consider a 3 or a Y.

Back