Hey, Lucid! How about an OTA Update???

I think we may have gotten our “he”s crossed. If you meant “he” as the service advisor, then I am mistaken. I thought you meant “he” as in GoFast. That’s the “he” I meant.
ohh is GoFast someone who knows things?? 👀👀 I didn't know that

So what’s the verdict?? Did any mods get the new update today? Anyone wanna leak the release notes pleeeaseee?

So what’s the verdict?? Did any mods get the new update today? Anyone wanna leak the release notes pleeeaseee?
Yes and "Patience is a virtue"

I've tried to post them, and the website throws this error:

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

No idea why...

Unsure if you can speak on this but how long typically do mods get updates before the end users? Essentially, any tips on when we will see it on our cars?

I've tried to post them, and the website throws this error:

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

No idea why...
Most likely too many characters. If we are given the okay, we have no problem posting the notes.

Out of curiosity, when are release notes supposed to be released? Does Lucid "officially" post them somewhere on a certain date? In other forums, usually they'll leak when they go out to employee cars. Community is too small to leak anonymously i guess? lol

Here is an appetizer, more details later as @Bobby and @hydbob said.
1707264314824.webp

Back