Hello door handles! Goodbye radio…

Mountain Man

Cars
Lucid Air Dream P
Something has changed. Anyone else notice this? All of a sudden my door handles are presenting timely, all the time. As long as key fob is on me, the car recognizes me coming and unlocks for me. Don’t know what changed, but Lucid sent me batteries for my key fobs so that’s probably the answer.

But at exactly the same time, FM radio stopped working. Spotify, Tidal, Amazon Music all still work. Just not FM. Several reboots, still the same. Weird.

Something has changed. Anyone else notice this? All of a sudden my door handles are presenting timely, all the time. As long as key fob is on me, the car recognizes me coming and unlocks for me. Don’t know what changed, but Lucid sent me batteries for my key fobs so that’s probably the answer.

But at exactly the same time, FM radio stopped working. Spotify, Tidal, Amazon Music all still work. Just not FM. Several reboots, still the same. Weird.
I've got mine for a week now and have not been able to use AM or FM radio. the handles has been working fine and the car recognize the fob and my cell when i get close. Alexa is spotty and randomly says this function is supported by this device like playing music on Apple music linked to Alexa, or calling. Hope they come up with CarPlay soon. It is frustrating

I have the opposite problem - can’t figure out how to stop my radio from automatically turning on every time my car wakes up from sleep lol

You would think. Even the lowest priced electric vehicle's have CarPlay, but Lucid owners have to do without.
CarPlay is predicted to come soon. The argument that lower priced cars have it is a tired one. Before purchasing any car, do your due diligence to make sure that the car has all the features that you like. Teslas are the most common electric vehicle of all, but do not have CarPlay.

You would think. Even the lowest priced electric vehicle's have CarPlay, but Lucid owners have to do without.
Are you not aware that we will be getting it soon, or are you just being hyperbolic?

I've got mine for a week now and have not been able to use AM or FM radio. the handles has been working fine and the car recognize the fob and my cell when i get close. Alexa is spotty and randomly says this function is supported by this device like playing music on Apple music linked to Alexa, or calling. Hope they come up with CarPlay soon. It is frustrating
What recently happened for me: This is the detail from the ticket and they fixed it in about an hour

Concern: The client noted that AM and FM stations stopped working. States he's not able to select a station from the pilot panel or the center console panel. The client did note that Amazon music works. Please check and advise

Cause: icc screen froze

Corrections:
Verified customer complaint.
Screen is showing one channel even if if station was changed . Hook up LDS performed full vehicle report .
Performed CCC control unit reset .
cleared codes .
All works as designed

Back