Have All DEs Been Delivered?

PhotoEye

DE Number
Is there any DE reservation holder still awaiting delivery?

I saw one awaiting delivery last week at Millbrae Center. I was told the "buyer" is out of the country and they are holding it until he returns.

Just confirming that all DE reservation holders in this forum actually have received their DE vehicle(s)?

What about the one that burnt down when the transporter caught on fire? Presumably that was on its way to its buyer. I hope they produce another for its intended recipient.

What about the one that burnt down when the transporter caught on fire? Presumably that was on its way to its buyer. I hope they produce another for its intended recipient.
Interesting question. Anyone know the answer?

Supposedly the owner had already taken delivery

Technically, "taken delivery" since it was loaded and in route to the buyer? Is that what you mean?

Technically, "taken delivery" since it was loaded and in route to the buyer? Is that what you mean?
As in, that was a transport company the owner hired to move his car.

As in, that was a transport company the owner hired to move his car.
Really!!?? I did not know.

I suppose no DE replacement, unless the insurance company agreed to purchase one of the DEs being offered for resale.

Just a rumor because no official word has come out that I know of regarding the accident besides that it wasn't caused by the Lucid.

Supposedly the owner had already taken delivery
Oh that would be a bummer (I had assumed it was on its way to the owner). I guess if the owner took the insurance payout check they could choose to buy a resale one.

My service guy here in Denver says that a DE that was being delivered here got crushed by the transport lift. Says the driver lowered the upper ramp down onto the car, crushing the windshield, roof, and rear glass. Does that count as “delivery”?

My service guy here in Denver says that a DE that was being delivered here got crushed by the transport lift. Says the driver lowered the upper ramp down onto the car, crushing the windshield, roof, and rear glass. Does that count as “delivery”?
On a DE that is just broken glass!

But how horrible. I bet the driver felt terrible.

On a DE that is just broken glass!

But how horrible. I bet the driver felt terrible.
OMG. I thought the DEs were being delivered in individually enclosed transports, not multi-vehicle open haulers. Perhaps that was mostly the early single drop deliveries, compared to those going to service centers first from Casa Grande.

So far, no one here has reported still waiting, so I'll generally assume all the DEs were delivered. Thank you!

Back