Kudos to Forum Team

SubSailor

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Tesla M3, AirGT
To all
I have been on this forum over a year. Lots of trepidations while awaiting delivery of my Air GT, then turmoil over the delivery, then the little glitches and charging disasters to be capped by dismal software in the beginning. I would like to say thank you to the many who "weaned" me through it and arriving at this point of a wonderful driving experience every time I take off. So, thank you to hydbob, bunnylebowski.,Bobby, borski, Adnillien and the many others who kept my paranoia in check and from canceling this great car. The forum is a great stage and allows all a great insight into what this vehicle is capable of.
I am now approaching 81 and plan to drive the **** out of this car before I hit the no driving stage. Thanks!!!

I have sinned. The moderators forgave me, so I sinned again. And again they showered me with mercy. So I built another, and that one burned down, fell over, and then sank into the swamp.

"Gather ye rosebuds whilst ye may... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_the_Virgins,_to_Make_Much_of_Time"

Book of Wisdom:
"Let us crown ourselves with roses, before they be withered: let no meadow escape our riot. Let none of us go without his part in luxury: let us every where leave tokens of joy: for this is our portion, and this our lot.…"

"Blessed be the moderators, though their judgement be hasty and ill-thought when it comes to my posts." -- Cosmo

This is a special time and a special place. We few, we happy few.

Last edited:
I have sinned. The moderators forgave me, so I sinned again. And again they showered me with mercy. So I built another, and that one burned down, fell over, and then sank into the swamp.

"Gather ye rosebuds whilst ye may... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_the_Virgins,_to_Make_Much_of_Time"

Book of Wisdom:
"Let us crown ourselves with roses, before they be withered: let no meadow escape our riot. Let none of us go without his part in luxury: let us every where leave tokens of joy: for this is our portion, and this our lot.…"

"Blessed be the moderators, though their judgement be hasty and ill-thought when it comes to my posts." -- Cosmo

Yes, Cosmo, but you are so damn entertaining; your transgressions just add to your charm. .😉😉

Book of Wisdom:

🤣🤣🤣

I have had my GT nine months. I have learned a lot from the forum. I have had a few minor issues but overall I would say as a 77 year old car nut this is the best car I have ever had. I just wish I had it when I was younger so I really know it stood it up to my Porsches.

"Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who..."

Back