2022 vs 2023 Grand Touring

I bit a bullet on a used GT for 80k from Mercedes dealer. It has 810 miles on it. Picked yesterday and drove 1200miles already. As far i find panel gaps, wireless charging not working. Hope i don't find anything big that Lucid don't cover.
A very solid deal. I saw a couple private party cars with less than 10k on them posted about two weeks ago on Facebook market for 76K that got sold. Should be some very good deals coming up over the next month or so especially since tomorrow the car is another year older

I tried even without the case and it dis showed charging once.
The inbuilt wireless charging is crap. Widely documented on here. I got a couple of wedges 3D-printed, added a couple of pucks and now it works perfectly.

The inbuilt wireless charging is crap. Widely documented on here. I got a couple of wedges 3D-printed, added a couple of pucks and now it works perfectly.
Mine will charge on the left side 95% of the time, as long as I don't put a case on it. Then it becomes too wide to sit down far enough. Cars that have flat surfaces to lay the phone on definitely work better.

I bit a bullet on a used GT for 80k from Mercedes dealer. It has 810 miles on it. Picked yesterday and drove 1200miles already. As far i find panel gaps, wireless charging not working. Hope i don't find anything big that Lucid don't cover.
Did your free charging carry over from the prior owner?

Yes, it shows 3 years from the prior owner purchase date.
So his purchase date must have been prior to June 2022? I think it is 2 years starting from July 2022 through November 2023. Where can you view the remaining duration? Is it in the app?

So his purchase date must have been prior to June 2022? I think it is 2 years starting from July 2022 through November 2023. Where can you view the remaining duration? Is it in the app?
His Purchase was in March 2023. It shows in the app Lucid Charging Services- Services Summary

His Purchase was in March 2023. It shows in the app Lucid Charging Services- Services Summary
So you received 3 years from that date? It must be that all 2022 grand tourings were programmed for 3 years. So you have until March 2026?

So you received 3 years from that date? It must be that all 2022 grand tourings were programmed for 3 years. So you have until March 2026?
Yes 😀. Unless Lucid goes back and fix that according to there promotion.

Please. For the price the original owner paid.😁 I actually was going to buy the same car you purchased. You beat me to it😁 So you just created a new account and linked it to the car or did Lucid have to do it for you.

Please. For the price the original owner paid.😁 I actually was going to buy the same car you purchased. You beat me to it😁 So you just created a new account and linked it to the car or did Lucid have to do it for you.
Lucid has to link the car to my account. It only shows in my app but the car dont show up in the Lucid account. So no referral no official owner group list ☹️

Lucid has to link the car to my account. It only shows in my app but the car dont show up in the Lucid account. So no referral no official owner group list ☹️
So I assume the original owners account was not there when purchased and you just call Lucid and they do it or you can just set it up in the car?

I have to email Lucid Support and provide them the purchase agreement to link to me and then logged into my car. Until then i have used my car with no profile.

I purchased my 2022 GT about 2 wks ago (Silver/Tahoe interior) but only shows 2 yrs of EA in the app.

I purchased my 2022 GT about 2 wks ago (Silver/Tahoe interior) but only shows 2 yrs of EA in the app.
Whether it came with two years or three years depends on the date of purchase. I have bought two 2022 GTs, so I know this. The first, reserved in June of 2022 came with three years. The second, bought in March of 2023, came with two years. Now they're offering three years again. If you're buying used, the car is probably set up with the EA contract for the original owner. Can you upgrade the two year EA contract to three years, I don't know. I haven't asked. If you find something out, let me know.

Whether it came with two years or three years depends on the date of purchase. I have bought two 2022 GTs, so I know this. The first, reserved in June of 2022 came with three years. The second, bought in March of 2023, came with two years. Now they're offering three years again. If you're buying used, the car is probably set up with the EA contract for the original owner. Can you upgrade the two year EA contract to three years, I don't know. I haven't asked. If you find something out, let me know.
This got me wondering so I just checked and I was given 3 years. It must depend on the promotion available at the time. Or it could be model related?

Attachments

• IMG_4396.PNG
    IMG_4396.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
This got me wondering so I just checked and I was given 3 years. It must depend on the promotion available at the time. Or it could be model related?
That is the same date as mine. Perhaps because yours is a perf model?

I have to email Lucid Support and provide them the purchase agreement to link to me and then logged into my car. Until then i have used my car with no profile.
Do you think once you do that, the free charging will be removed. That is the big puzzle but I hear that the free charging is separately loaded with a certficate that may not be tied to a specific owner but to the purchase date instead. Can you let the forum know if any changes once you do this? Thanks.

Back