Hello All, Prospective Lucid Buyer dilemma of Air Pure or Gravity

sri

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
Hello All,

I am Sri from Florida Tampa area. I am a Lucid stockholder and early reservation holder of Air Pure. I am in a dilemma of proceeding with a Air Pure or wait for the Gravity :(

Take the opportunity of 18 months flexible leasing option for Touring or GT that will give you an option to try Air and see if you want to switch to Gravity when it becomes available or keep both.

Hello All,

I am Sri from Florida Tampa area. I am a Lucid stockholder and early reservation holder of Air Pure. I am in a dilemma of proceeding with a Air Pure or wait for the Gravity :(
Same here. We are going for the 18 month lease. With it, you get priority for gravity as well as the option to extend/shorten it for your gravitys delivery.

If you want to buy the air out at the end, it is actually cheaper than just buying it all out!

Same here. We are going for the 18 month lease. With it, you get priority for gravity as well as the option to extend/shorten it for your gravitys delivery.

If you want to buy the air out at the end, it is actually cheaper than just buying it all out!
Are they still running the promotion? What are the costs for this leasing?

Lease calculator from Lucidmotors.com website.

1700166671184.png

Honestly leasing is a very very good alternative. Especially at that price, wow

Emailed my delivery advisor asking for more info :)

Plan to wait 2 years unless you are going for a higher trim. Maybe I’m wrong but I suspect the trim rollout will be similar to the Air with higher price points first.

Plan to wait 2 years unless you are going for a higher trim. Maybe I’m wrong but I suspect the trim rollout will be similar to the Air with higher price points first.
I don’t think it will take that long perhaps. But yes. I would not be surprised if higher trims ship first.

So first few cars this time next year. But “Pure” type trim likely not until Summer 2025?

So my point of view, since I don't know you lol is...I try to avoid first year models. I also usually end up keeping cars until the wheels fall off.

If I was in the market for the Gravity and on the wait-list, the earliest I could see myself in one is probably '27-28. Unless the Gravity has something that can't be passed up. I'd grab the Air. If you lease the timeline might actually line up well.

Last edited:
Reactions: sri
Back