Grand Touring vs Touring Features

Looks like Lucid has updated their online configurator with the same pricing as in this thread.
I called Lucid about an hour ago. I told them that it would be really nice if Alcantara was option for the Touring model. The sales advisor said they would pass along the request but the options could change between now and when production of the model starts. I’ll really hope they add that as an option.

Some time ago my sales rep told me that, after the initial production runs, Lucid was going to introduce a small battery pack option for the Grand Touring. However, the lower current output of the smaller pack will mean power will be rolled back to Touring levels, as well as seeing the range loss. You would keep all the other features of the Grand Touring, though. She didn't give me a specific time frame, so it might warrant a call to your sales rep for an update on this option.

For what it's worth, the high floorboard in the rear seat was a big bugaboo for me, too. But I've been surprised by how adult passengers rave about how much room they have in the back seat and how comfortable it is. So I'm wondering if I made more a deal of it than was warranted, at least for my use case.
The footwell issue is not a big deal as the rear seat legroom is huge. I’ve had no complaints

Back