Grand Touring Deliveries?

I guess we'll have a rough idea when AGT orders start getting assigned VINs. It would be nice if the reds got done first though. I'm still thinking May for delivery for my mid-December confirmation.
I’ll be curious as to what colors are getting the earliest VIN assignments. So far no one on this board has reported receiving one, only reports that DAs have told people that they have been going out.

This is very exciting news to hear, but won't get to amped up until my DA calls me with a vin.

People on these forums can be cynical when it comes to progress updates, but I believe they have been producing GTs for a bit and the DAs saying they assigned VINs are telling the truth. This doesn't implicitly imply they are done producing DEs (before you attack me). But 78,000 GT/T/P reservations, and only 490 members on this forums - we won't always hear the latest VIN assignments from members on here.

Gray for me as well.

People on these forums can be cynical when it comes to progress updates, but I believe they have been producing GTs for a bit and the DAs saying they assigned VINs are telling the truth. This doesn't implicitly imply they are done producing DEs (before you attack me). But 78,000 GT/T/P reservations, and only 490 members on this forums - we won't always hear the latest VIN assignments from members on here.
Since you are likely referring to me as one of the cynical ones, I will say that I am only half cynical. I still believe that Lucid will produce 20k cars this year. I just don't believe that they are finished with the DEs. Likely close though.

Since you are likely referring to me as one of the cynical ones, I will say that I am only half cynical. I still believe that Lucid will produce 20k cars this year. I just don't believe that they are finished with the DEs. Likely close though.

Keep in mind start to finish is probably 1-2 weeks for each vehicle. They usually assign a VIN when the body is assembled and enters the paint shop. It could still be another week from there. So they could easily have 200-500 vehicles in various stages. Once mass production is reached (20k per year) they could have 800-1000 vehicles in various stages at one time.

I am curious also. I suspect @Neurio is hoping for Red first while I am hoping for white first. In the over scheme of things, it does not matter.
Has anyone else on here (besides myself) been confirmed in the first batch? My car will be red, though color preference wasn't the impression I was given as to the batch. I would think they'd be doing all 2020 reservations first.

You definitely should be at the front of the line!
I've been told I'm definitely one of the earliest reservation holders by my DA. Looking at the order tracking list on the 'other' forum, it looks like gray is the most popular GT color, followed closely by red, so fingers crossed they start with those colors.

Lol. I'm just a 'lowly' GT holder. Didn't pony up for the DE, so doubt I'll get any special recognition. :p
In Dec 2019, I had not even heard of Lucid. And you already had a GT reservation?!

In Dec 2019, I had not even heard of Lucid. And you already had a GT reservation?!
Back then it was just a reservation for $2500 (no GT, T or P; those came in the official unveiling on September 2020), or $25k for the launch edition (which eventually became known as the DE).

A few of us were, I believe. Reserved 12/2019. Gray/Mojave/21s
Given that Gray is a combination of Black and White, it stands to reason that you will be behind all of the January '22 confirmed reservations for Black and White.

Back