Government Fees?

nevadagame

Cars
Taycan Turbo, BMW iX, C8
I got my delivery paperwork yesterday and I’m confused about an additional fee that’s titled. “Government Fee” $ 2865.!!!
This was in addition to sales tax, and state title costs, and the 1650 destination fee.
What the heck are Government fees? It feels like a scam. Please help

Are you sure that is not just a total government fees line that adds registration and license fees? It is not additional. Mine has that line but it is not an additional amount.

I got my delivery paperwork yesterday and I’m confused about an additional fee that’s titled. “Government Fee” $ 2865.!!!
This was in addition to sales tax, and state title costs, and the 1650 destination fee.

Attachments

• 91F73CB2-4253-40BE-9819-72C06AA4D8FF.jpeg
    91F73CB2-4253-40BE-9819-72C06AA4D8FF.jpeg
    303.7 KB · Views: 107
I’ve bought several vehicles from local dealers, and I’ve never been charged for license plates by the dealer, on the other hand, I’ve never purchased online direct this way, so if this is the license plate fee, that I won’t have to pay to the state of Colorado, I understand, is that what this is?

I
If I may ask, was your Lucid order a GT or AT?

Back