License plate question.

nautchilous

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
I had a question for Texas owners . I financed and paid sales tax with my credit union. i paid the credit union all the registration and Titling fees too. Strange enough. I Got a FedEx envelope from Lucid yesterday with Title and Registration forms for me to get my License Plates. Should I just sign all the documents Lucid sent me and just give it to my credit union to complete the License plate process for me? Or I should I just print the signed bill of sale I got from my credit union and just go to my local Tax office and get my plates?

I had a question for Texas owners . I financed and paid sales tax with my credit union. i paid the credit union all the registration and Titling fees too. Strange enough. I Got a FedEx envelope from Lucid yesterday with Title and Registration forms for me to get my License Plates. Should I just sign all the documents Lucid sent me and just give it to my credit union to complete the License plate process for me? Or I should I just print the signed bill of sale I got from my credit union and just go to my local Tax office and get my plates?
Why not just call/contact the CU and ask them for next steps since you already paid them for the title and registration?

I went to the county tax office and paid mine. Picked up license and tag same day. Don’t forget to go do state inspections before though. It costs only $7.50 or thereabout and is required.

Why not just call/contact the CU and ask them for next steps since you already paid them for the title and registration?

I went to the county tax office and paid mine. Picked up license and tag same day. Don’t forget to go do state inspections before though. It costs only $7.50 or thereabout and is required.
There was a completed state inspection form included with the FedEx Form…I did contact the Cu and they said they look into it 🤔..I will just wait and see what they say.
I am just curious. How many actual Lucid owners Do you guys think are in Houston ? I was stopped about 3 times today at the light today…One guy ask if this was a new Tesla model 😜…l hope more cars start popping up. The extra attention is flattering , but is starting to bother my wife….

Thanks

There was a completed state inspection form included with the FedEx Form…I did contact the Cu and they said they look into it 🤔..I will just wait and see what they say.
I am just curious. How many actual Lucid owners Do you guys think are in Houston ? I was stopped about 3 times today at the light today…One guy ask if this was a new Tesla model 😜…l hope more cars start popping up. The extra attention is flattering , but is starting to bother my wife….

Thanks
Lol…you’ll get use to the attention. I’ve had folks drive up to me in traffic, red lights, and parking lot. Interestingly, the few times I have stopped to charge at EA stations with other non-Lucid EVs, I just get a side look but no conversations.

Lol…you’ll get use to the attention. I’ve had folks drive up to me in traffic, red lights, and parking lot. Interestingly, the few times I have stopped to charge at EA stations with other non-Lucid EVs, I just get a side look but no conversations.
People are afraid to talk to the king of EVs

Back