Give Kudos to Lucid

Just giving a shout out to Jen in Costa Mesa who took good care of my car through the coolant leak issue and re-calibrating the ACC sensors. She kept me informed and I am getting my car delivered back on Monday! For those on the fence with orders, the post-sales experience is much better than the pre-sales. Very happy. Looking forward to a great Labor Day weekend trip and the opportunity to have the car impress the wife on her first trip with it.
Oh? So did they find an issue with your ACC sensors? Or they are just re-calibrating to make sure?

Oh? So did they find an issue with your ACC sensors? Or they are just re-calibrating to make sure?
Just recalibrating. If there was an issue, it will be solved with the recalibration. Of course the issues could have been entirely on how the software is written.

Major kudos to Gianni from the Boston Studio when I picked up my GT this past weekend. Having someone (almost) as excited as I was to have the car made the orientation so much easier. She went at my pace and made sure I understood how things worked. Even after the 2.5 hours it took for me to run through everything thoroughly, ask all my questions, and be comfortable with settings, she took a short jaunt around the Boston streets to make sure I was comfortable with everything. She had a great sense of humor and made sure I understood NO question was dumb and there was no rush to finish! My first drive home was a pure pleasure!

Huh I was just thinking how best to thank the folk, all of them, who have been populating my Lucid experience.
I've had the best time, really. Has exceeded my expectation at every turn.
My doctor tells me "two weeks"

My Lucid is due to be delivered next Monday. Just wanted to commend David at the Florida location for taking such good care of me and overseeing the process. Getting it delivered straight to shop that will be ceramic coating and David arranged for all the protective film to be left on the car among other special requests. He made it easy and seamless.

Major kudos to Gianni from the Boston Studio when I picked up my GT this past weekend. Having someone (almost) as excited as I was to have the car made the orientation so much easier. She went at my pace and made sure I understood how things worked. Even after the 2.5 hours it took for me to run through everything thoroughly, ask all my questions, and be comfortable with settings, she took a short jaunt around the Boston streets to make sure I was comfortable with everything. She had a great sense of humor and made sure I understood NO question was dumb and there was no rush to finish! My first drive home was a pure pleasure!
Now that is service! +1000.

My Lucid is due to be delivered next Monday. Just wanted to commend David at the Florida location for taking such good care of me and overseeing the process. Getting it delivered straight to shop that will be ceramic coating and David arranged for all the protective film to be left on the car among other special requests. He made it easy and seamless.
That's a great idea. I may do the same, although how will you do your delivery inspection ?

That's a great idea. I may do the same, although how will you do your delivery inspection ?
It’s generally not a massive issue to do the delivery inspection. You can do it either when it arrives and document everything, or you can arrange with service to fix any issues you find when you pick it up.

Short of any major issues, you’re not going to refuse the car anyway; you’ll take it and then have service fix any issues.

Lastly, your detailer likely has an even better eye than you; at least mine does. :)

It’s generally not a massive issue to do the delivery inspection. You can do it either when it arrives and document everything, or you can arrange with service to fix any issues you find when you pick it up.

Short of any major issues, you’re not going to refuse the car anyway; you’ll take it and then have service fix any issues.

Lastly, your detailer likely has an even better eye than you; at least mine does. :)
Yea my dealer tells me it's all good: home delivery or detailer trucks it to his shop directly from Short Hills, NJ store.
I'd love to have it delivered to me, but then the detailer is a hour away...the paint! ...the paint!
Your posts are very useful to me. Thanks a lot. This is a wonderful place.

Want to give a big shout out to Dixon at the Tyson's Corner studio in Virginia...stopped by while on my road trip from Saint Paul, MN, and chatted him up on a number of subjects - he was generous with his time, and gave me some great tips.

Showed how the tow hook should be used
Showed me where the "fireman's shut off" location is in the Frunk
Walked me thru how the various sensors work; reading about it is not as impressive as hearing it in person, from someone who knows
Reviewed the settings for Tidal; best way to set up playlists is on your phone app
Reviewed a temporary solution to the "easy access" seat setting (while waiting for Lucid to update software to include this function!)
Reviewed the 12v battery locations and what would / could happen in event of failure

All in all, a great help and gave me some peace of mind while I continue my trip. Heading to Skyline Drive in a few days, then Roanoke, Asheville and back to MN.
EA charging has been a breeze on the trip!

Now that is service! +1000.
Gianni is great. She was our DA as well and your description is right on target. Enjoy

My Service Advisor since Oct 2020 is leaving Lucid Jerry Sumagit has been awesome. He even emailed me to introduce me to my new SA. Can’t get better customer service than that. All the best to Jerry.

This is a bit random, but I just wanted to give kudos and thanks to the engineers, designers, factory workers and everyone else involved in creating this fantastic vehicle! We took delivery of our Air GT a week and a half ago, so obviously can't comment on its reliability, and the car is definitely not perfect - like other owners who've commented on this forum we've hit some issues with the software.

That said, I think this is such an amazing car! I am not a "car guy" - honestly, I don't like driving in general - and haven't previously owned a luxury car (previous car was a Chevy Volt), but there is so much about this car that is fantastic. I love the way it drives with the incredible acceleration and the one-pedal driving, the range is awesome and the fast charging experience was great. This is definitely the most beautiful car I've ever owned, the interior is so spacious and well designed, I love the roof, and despite the glitches I really like how the controls and software are laid out. The massage seats are gravy! So far, can't be more satisfied with our purchase.

I know moving to the "operations phase" of any startup is incredibly difficult, but just wanted to say how much I'm rooting for y'all's success with such a great car!

Man, Harsha in the Scottsdale store is the MAN! Such a consummate car guy... kindhearted, wicked smart, totally genuine. Fed me double-fisted soda / seltzer, Oreos and chips many a time when we would go to the store just to gawk at the demo before we took delivery, and steered me to the fastest color combo for the GT.

He even came out to the delivery center on D day. Hope to drop by the shop when I get the car back to show him the smoked silver bits, tint, and PPF.

Harsha is the man. Hope I can grab beers with him sometime.

Man, Harsha in the Scottsdale store is the MAN! Such a consummate car guy... kindhearted, wicked smart, totally genuine. Fed me double-fisted soda / seltzer, Oreos and chips many a time when we would go to the store just to gawk at the demo before we took delivery, and steered me to the fastest color combo for the GT.

He even came out to the delivery center on D day. Hope to drop by the shop when I get the car back to show him the smoked silver bits, tint, and PPF.

Harsha is the man. Hope I can grab beers with him sometime.
Harsha was our guy too when we demo'ed the GT... ordered it straight away (this was in July) - we take delivery Monday - I wonder if Harsha will be there? Great experience!

I have to give big shout out to Joshua of Houston Service Center. He is always prompt in communication and service scheduling. He made me believe that I made the best purchase of 2022.

Lucid may be one of youngest companies in the auto industry, but it is wisest in electric powertrain and efficiency. Kudo to all the engineers and technicians hard work making it happen.

Kudos for my latest Customer Service experience. A software update borked my navigation. I emailed in around 5am. The Lucid tech stopped by my house at 10:30a and had it fixed within ten minutes.

Tbh I actually was planning to sleep in...

Back