Give Kudos to Lucid

I also live only a couple miles from the Short Hills studio. Have had my GT since 7/1. The staff there are very friendly and helpful. Service has gotten much better as there are a couple techs living locally now and they use a 3rd party garage in Summit for any repairs that can’t be done with mobile visit . Looking forward to seeing more owners in the area. When are you expecting delivery ?
Glad to hear the service has gotten better. I am taking delivery on Wednesday and looking forward to seeing more Lucids on the road

Just wanted to give a shout out to Brandon, my DA. He was super responsive, kept me up-to-date on my delivery schedule all the way through (even before the "dashboard") and was an all-around pleasure to work with. I never had to chase him down to get an answer to a question. He always got back to me in a timely manner.

Since I live in Boulder, Brandon had to hand me off eventually to the staff at the Denver Studio in Cherry Creek. Shout out to Anton and the whole crew in Denver as well. Everyone there was excited when I showed up to pick up my Touring. Anton ran me through the paces and let me take as much time as I wanted, despite the frigid temps that day. Super friendly and informed. And I felt he was almost as excited as I was about the car.

Lucid seems to have established a nice base of operations here in Colorado. Looking forward to them expanding that presence in the coming year(s).

Kudos to Brandon and Bryan for a real professional delivery experience. The studio manager also came to meet us.
Compliments to central Customer Care who responded to my non-urgent, after-hour inquiry within 2 hours.

This is a great idea but it shouldn't substitute for passing kudos on to senior management. Senior management will hear complaints all the time and it is nice to share the compliments with them as well. From my experience, senior management really appreciates the positive comments. In one case I passed on a compliment for a retail worker to the CEO and he personally wrote back to me to thank me and note that he doesn't get many of those. Also, a few weeks later the employee was promoted.
How did you contact Peter?

How did you contact Peter?
I guess I wasn't clear. My example was not Lucid...I was responding to the idea that positive reinforcement often works. My example was actually T-Mobile. CEO wrote me back personally because it was so unusual to get a compliment instead of a complaint.

I guess I wasn't clear. My example was not Lucid...I was responding to the idea that positive reinforcement often works. My example was actually T-Mobile. CEO wrote me back personally because it was so unusual to get a compliment instead of a complaint.
I think CEO may have 20k+ unread mails and need his spouse to read and delete for him.

All I ask is basic communication. Nagging my DA is not my style, and frankly, he doesn't respond when I do. I don't expect Peter R. to reply to a letter. It's best that he just run the company. Although once I complained to United Airlines and the CEO personally responded. Of course, that was 1983.

Let me provide an example that nearly all of you can identify with:
You're at the airport and suddenly your flight departure is posted late. Some airlines fail to provide basic, updated information. People become annoyed and agitated with uncertainty. Other airlines provide an announcement every 15 minutes updating you on your flight status. While they can't magically make the plane depart on time, at least you know why it's late. You'd much rather know that your aircraft is stuck in fog in Cleveland than know nothing, even if the end result is the same. I remain baffled that now that Lucid seems to have its production lines up and running and, at the same time knowing the number of reservations for each model, and when those reservations were made, that it can't tell reservation holders who have finalized: Your car is part of "batch X" which we plan to start manufacturing January 25. It won't make the car magically appear in my driveway, but it's far better than the DA saying: "I don't have a clue, most likely sometime in the first quarter." I'd rather know that my Pure is stuck in fog in Cleveland.

If you have an experience you would like to share, or someone from Lucid you would like to give kudos to, please do so here!

Some things to remember:
  1. You are welcome to state studio and service center locations.
  2. Please keep names to a first-name basis only.
  3. Try to provide context as to why you're giving kudos!
Definition: kudos (noun) - praise and honor received for an achievement.

To keep things clean, off-topic posts will be moved or deleted. Please move discussions to private message or another thread.
Negative experiences are welcome to be posted separate in this section (not in this thread).
My wife and I took a road trip from Houston to Austin this past weekend, entertaining friends and co-workers - it was a great experience showing off Texas' capital city in our Air GT! We did run in to trouble around 10:45PM on Friday night; we hit a nasty pothole and pinched one of the front tires - immediatly flat and the car was down. I called the customer service number and they were trying really hard to get help late on Friday but delays... So, I sent a VERY LATE NIGHT text Josh, my Houston Service Center tech, on the off-chance he may be willing to call me to help me out. Josh did call back within about 5-10 minutes. He went WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND by directing me, the wrecker driver/operator and an Austin based Service Tech (who was also FANTASTIC, Jason). We didn't get back to our Austin place until 1:30AM but my car was up and running with a new front tire by 9:45AM Saturday morning thanks to Josh and Jason. I don't know who manages these local area service techs; but they need to know what a gem they have in these two fellas. Kudos. That was a big win in an otherwise very frustrating experience. BIG THANKS.

My wife and I took a road trip from Houston to Austin this past weekend, entertaining friends and co-workers - it was a great experience showing off Texas' capital city in our Air GT! We did run in to trouble around 10:45PM on Friday night; we hit a nasty pothole and pinched one of the front tires - immediatly flat and the car was down. I called the customer service number and they were trying really hard to get help late on Friday but delays... So, I sent a VERY LATE NIGHT text Josh, my Houston Service Center tech, on the off-chance he may be willing to call me to help me out. Josh did call back within about 5-10 minutes. He went WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND by directing me, the wrecker driver/operator and an Austin based Service Tech (who was also FANTASTIC, Jason). We didn't get back to our Austin place until 1:30AM but my car was up and running with a new front tire by 9:45AM Saturday morning thanks to Josh and Jason. I don't know who manages these local area service techs; but they need to know what a gem they have in these two fellas. Kudos. That was a big win in an otherwise very frustrating experience. BIG THANKS.
Yeah, when I got my turtle 🐢 mode I actually got a phone call from the service center rep John even though it was after hours, simply because he saw my name pop up in a service ping, he just called to make sure I was being taken care of. The other Lucid tech there Danny texted me while he was at his kid’s birthday party on his day off, I told him it can wait till later! Very dedicated service people Lucid has in my experience every single time I’ve needed them.

Great job Lucid Motor !!! Thank to all at Lucid Motors for the due diligence in correcting 2.0.52. Changing issues.

Josh is asset for Lucid. He takes care of customers and let Lucid owners feel they made right choice. In the beginning, I had 12V issue after one OTA update, he even personally came to my house to troubleshoot and took the car away. I felt in good hands with Lucid Houston Service Center.

Will second the kudos to Jason in the Austin area. He's great and always responds quickly!

Reactions: DJL
I want to express my gratitude to Tony at Coldwater. On a service visit to my house, he noticed a clip that attaches a piece of trim to the hood was missing, apparently lost by the shop that did my wrap. When I was unable to get it back from the shop, I asked Tony if he would mail me a clip (it's tiny). A day or two later, he showed up at my door and handed me the clip. Not only did he fix a problem Lucid did not cause, he did it with an extra measure of personal service. Thank you Tony!

Just giving a shout out to Jen in Costa Mesa who took good care of my car through the coolant leak issue and re-calibrating the ACC sensors.
Jen has also been instrumental in getting the mismatch in paint on my AT taken care of. It didn’t seem like a big deal from the pictures (more evident in person) but she got a repaint approved through Lucid and I dropped my car off this morning at Chris Amato Autowerks in Oceanside to get the job done. Well done Jen!

I just want to give kudos to Houston Service Center doing a fantastic job take care of my recent annual service check up. Not only they did a great job, they detail-cleaned my AGT sparkling shine in and out! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ the impeccable white glove treatment and happy to be early adopter of Lucid!

97F47A16-C95B-4DE7-BBF6-D9EFB703F7FA.jpeg

My car is being brought out from the back maintenance room.

077521B6-380F-4AC1-9897-55FF65BF55CE.jpeg

They put up the front plate bracket for me after a year of pondering on my part.

7BB6948F-EFA4-4D34-AF2D-B46EF29311D3.jpeg
F9DAF34F-059A-4D6E-B456-EC15CEDB2018.jpeg

So shiny like a brand new car!
220B1C26-555A-45FC-B933-8D02B5564433.jpeg

Coincidentally friend I haven’t seen in couple years just passing by Tesla Service Center and saw me. I pulled them to Lucid Service Center to get them consider their next car to be Lucid. (Just a happy camper free salesman 😎)

Let's just say that Chris in Riviera Beach was truly an added asset..... It's nice to find someone who actually listens when you talk......👍

Reactions: HES
So just want to relay my latest service interaction. I decided to swap my wheels to 19" wheels for some road tripping. Called up the BH service center. They had a set of 19s in stock and got me in the same day. I had to push it off a day, but I went in and they fitted my wheels, got me the new update and sent me on my way home. Next day, service delivered my old rims to my house. Awesome service and turn around. BH service guys are awesome.

Marcus at the Seattle Service Center was awesome in handling my delivery and ensuring I was good afterwards. Kudos!! Best car delivery I’ve ever had.

Mason in the Richmond Service Center and Mobile Service... Is amazing!!!

Back