Give Kudos to Lucid

mnewber1

Cars
Air Touring
DE Number
If you have an experience you would like to share, or someone from Lucid you would like to give kudos to, please do so here!

Some things to remember:
  1. You are welcome to state studio and service center locations.
  2. Please keep names to a first-name basis only.
  3. Try to provide context as to why you're giving kudos!
Definition: kudos (noun) - praise and honor received for an achievement.

To keep things clean, off-topic posts will be moved or deleted. Please move discussions to private message or another thread.
Negative experiences are welcome to be posted separate in this section (not in this thread).

Marqie.
I wanted to take the time and bring to your attention the remarkable job that Joshua Altman, a SA out of Seattle, did for us lately. FIrst, we was kind enough to arraign the transfer of our invitation to the Seattle VIP Opening Reception to one in Denver. I had requested this because we are in the Denver area until the end of the month and will be missing the Seattle's reception. Then, when we arrived at the Denver reception he greeted us warmly and spent a lot of time introducing us to the Lucid. In addition, he was very patient with us and all of the questions we had relative to how the car operates. He also took the time to introduce us to his boss, whose name, unfortunately I forget. Thus, I am writing you in hopes that you share this with his boss. I believe Joshua represents the best of Lucid, and I compliment Lucid for making him part of the team. Best regards, DJL

Shout out to Aaron @ Beverly Hills Service center! Always prompt, truthful, forthcoming and professional for issues I've had!

On my visit in late March to D.C for the Cherry Blossom festival I took the opportunity to stop by the Tysons Corner Lucid showroom where I was given excellent service by a young woman SA. I told her I had a confirmed order and she described how some of the recent deliveries had required some extra attention & effort on the part of the Delivery folks, including her. I was impressed by how clear her intention - and the others she mentioned - was all about giving the customer their best, but not in any ass kissing way. That’s a confidence that is borne from knowing you have a quality product.

Greg in the Manhattan studio has been super friendly and quickly responsive to all of my questions, whether in person or email. He answers what he knows and doesn’t pretend to know anything he doesn’t. Can’t ask for more than that in a studio rep.

Yusuf - Top notch Sales Advisor at Valley Fair and should be promoted ASAP!!
Jessa - Best Headquarters Advisor - Called me every week to keep me updated on my delivery
Ron and Chris At Millbrae Center - Best possible customer service for my vehicle
Daniel - Outstanding Tech at Millbrae Center

BIG shout out to Frank and Chris, mobile service experts for the San Diego area. Thoroughly professional individuals, punctual, timely, accommodating, responsive, fix everything and more, always trying to go above and beyond. First class.

@mnewber thanks for starting this thread!

I am moving my latest kudos to this thread. Here it is:
Just came back from another visit to the Denver Lucid Studio, this time to show my daughter and son-in-law the car. We were greeted by a nice young lady whose name is Inci. She was very nice and agreed to show the car in detail to my two kids (well, kids to me... they are in their 40s with three of their own kids). Inci gave them the royal tour both inside and out. Plus, she turned on the virtual car headset so they could get an idea of the impact that the large windshield and glass ceiling has. Once again, it was eye-popping. Thanks, Inci. We appreciated the time and your knowledge! So far, two different times I have personally interfaced with SAs and both times I walked away being impressed.

I probably mentioned it before but the North East service coordinator Markus is amazingly awesome at his job. He is super thorough, communicative, responds to texts after business hours. And their service team that covers me Emilio and Mark the mobile service guy are also excellent.

The only other time in my life I’ve encountered an almost universal culture of caring about doing a good job like what I’ve experience with Lucid was when I was in Japan, where it seems to be a cultural thing there that whether you’re a janitor or an executive, you take pride in doing a good job. Very impressed to see that same attitude at Lucid.

Christina Lee in Seattle was amazing - had a paint problem on delivery and she arranged the work to happen while I was out of town - very flexible, reviewed & rejected the first paint touch-up by the approved body shop (!) and arranged for easy pick-up/delivery and rental. Really made it as simple as possible to get this fix done, great communication, just amazing.

Shout out to Joshua and Houston Service Center Team.

Service is ALWAYS prompt, Josh always go extra miles, whether it’s mailing, lyft me away, sending service truck, scheduling check ups, picking up car cleaned up and charged up. Everything was done in extra miles for client satisfaction. Even when I was traveling oversea, I still get periodic update and attention needed to service coordination at home. Before I get my AGT, the communication was almost nonexistent, but after I got my delivery, it became totally opposite, I feel like extra special. Kudo to Joshua’s team in Houston Service Center!

Shotout to Duane at the Millbrae studio!

Duane was very knowledgeable and made the test drive experience for me and my family fantastic. He had answers to all of our questions and was very forthcoming about issues and unknowns. I greatly appreciated how thorough the test drive itself was and how he took us through a whole breakdown of functions and features. A big thank you for taking your time with us and making me even more convinced I want this car (and possibly making my parents want one too)! :D

It's the silver. It's just from a screenshot made from the online configurator. :)
I have a pure order, cannot design silver or grey. I hope one day someone can post picture of them side by side.

Just giving a shout out to Jen in Costa Mesa who took good care of my car through the coolant leak issue and re-calibrating the ACC sensors. She kept me informed and I am getting my car delivered back on Monday! For those on the fence with orders, the post-sales experience is much better than the pre-sales. Very happy. Looking forward to a great Labor Day weekend trip and the opportunity to have the car impress the wife on her first trip with it.

Just giving a shout out to Jen in Costa Mesa who took good care of my car through the coolant leak issue and re-calibrating the ACC sensors. She kept me informed and I am getting my car delivered back on Monday! For those on the fence with orders, the post-sales experience is much better than the pre-sales. Very happy. Looking forward to a great Labor Day weekend trip and the opportunity to have the car impress the wife on her first trip with it.
I’ve done 5 road trips and 6k miles so far. No failures on any of them, just dumb software issues that required a reboot or two. I’m finding the surest way to fix any software screw up is just valet card lock and walk away for a few minutes, I don’t think using the fob to lock/turn signal method reboots as reliably.

Back