Give Kudos to Lucid

Yeah texting tech support at weird hours has always worked for me, they must have some people on call or something. On top of that it’s not some overseas call center where there’s a language barrier and the person is just reading a script and useless, they’ve actually been helpful and knowledgeable.

EF11DE27-CACE-43CE-B67F-7CF6256AE773.jpeg

Shout out to Christopher at the Milbrae studio!
He has been extremely responsive for issues and go above and beyond to deliver the best customer experience.
Honestly one of the best experience I have.

Couldn’t agree more! I’ve made the exact same observation. Hands down he provides the best customer experience I’ve ever come across.

Harsha was our guy too when we demo'ed the GT... ordered it straight away (this was in July) - we take delivery Monday - I wonder if Harsha will be there? Great experience!
I visited him and Garrett from October to July at least a dozen times from Tucson. Harsha was always kind, stopped everything to talk cars, and fed our faces...

When we picked up the Model X Plaid™ in May, we showed them around it too. Such great folks at Lucid...

Harsha asked if I still wanted the Lucid, and I told him I didn't want the car unless he was there to deliver it...

He was not only there, he and Garrett brought us a small gift as well. Classy guys man. Would do anything for them.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, a Lucid Engineer recently emailed me and asked for timestamps / photos of a problem I have. I emailed Lucid and got an answer on a Sunday... about 9 hours after I sent it in.

I know Lucid cares. I wish them well in their road to success.

Kudos to Lucid for hiring Andy for Mobile Service in Mid-Atlantic US. Outstanding.

I'm going to skip all the stuff that everyone mentions and tell you how it feels to be Lucid Mobile Serviced:

It's a brand-new van with LUCID. It's a jolt; huge and space-warted tech bulbs and white. It was outfitted like wow. I mean, if you like tools...working on stuff...it was a fantasy shop...stand-up high. Andy says it's not fully stocked yet, but what a space! It has everything...compressor, a nuclear power supply for the flux capacitor, a huge vice ??? ... I watched an expert disassemble the car and get into the 12v s, the fuse boxes, etc., ... to do a blackout hard reset...it was the most entertaining lost-in-space time I've had since seeing Kimberly Akimbo. Just wow. Andy's a gentleman wicked smart and a pleasure to talk to. You people should be so lucky as to get him for service. Every Lucid employee I've met has been the best experience. These people are real pros.

I was gushing to him how much I love this car and Lucid's vision. He seems to be leaning-in to hear the "but", as I have called him for a bug fix -- I guess he expects me to say "...but...", but, I don't because I expected there to be things needing fixing ... expected it.

I'm not the only one here who appreciates this car for what it is at it's core. Let them go on about their panel gaps those software saps...I bought a 6 figure car for it's soul and gob-smacking technology. It's so beautiful it looks like a space ship. I've waited so long for this.

Best news of all: A service center at the King of Prussia mall is coming.

Kudos to Lucid for hiring Andy for Mobile Service in Mid-Atlantic US. Outstanding.

I'm going to skip all the stuff that everyone mentions and tell you how it feels to be Lucid Mobile Serviced:

It's a brand-new van with LUCID. It's a jolt; huge and space-warted tech bulbs and white. It was outfitted like wow. I mean, if you like tools...working on stuff...it was a fantasy shop...stand-up high. Andy says it's not fully stocked yet, but what a space! It has everything...compressor, a nuclear power supply for the flux capacitor, a huge vice ??? ... I watched an expert disassemble the car and get into the 12v s, the fuse boxes, etc., ... to do a blackout hard reset...it was the most entertaining lost-in-space time I've had since seeing Kimberly Akimbo. Just wow. Andy's a gentleman wicked smart and a pleasure to talk to. You people should be so lucky as to get him for service. Every Lucid employee I've met has been the best experience. These people are real pros.

I was gushing to him how much I love this car and Lucid's vision. He seems to be leaning-in to hear the "but", as I have called him for a bug fix -- I guess he expects me to say "...but...", but, I don't because I expected there to be things needing fixing ... expected it.

I'm not the only one here who appreciates this car for what it is at it's core. Let them go on about their panel gaps those software saps...I bought a 6 figure car for it's soul and gob-smacking technology. It's so beautiful it looks like a space ship. I've waited so long for this.

Best news of all: A service center at the King of Prussia mall is coming.
That's great Cosmo, but did he fix your issue? Lol

I have been in manufacturing most of my life. Having produced product for top 5 tech companies and understanding the growing pains of new product releases the short comings or faults that the Lucid vehicle has had can certainly be frustrating. Having said that the responsiveness of the tech team is above excellent. I reside in the northeast and Emilio and Mark are superb technicians and in fact would have loved to have them work at my company.

Isiah out of the Atlanta service center has literally been killing himself covering a majority of the East Coast. He's super focused on customer service, experience and has logged more miles and hotel rooms than anyone in position ever should. People like him are holding the rope with both hands and for that I am THANKFUL!

I visited him and Garrett from October to July at least a dozen times from Tucson. Harsha was always kind, stopped everything to talk cars, and fed our faces...

When we picked up the Model X Plaid™ in May, we showed them around it too. Such great folks at Lucid...

Harsha asked if I still wanted the Lucid, and I told him I didn't want the car unless he was there to deliver it...

He was not only there, he and Garrett brought us a small gift as well. Classy guys man. Would do anything for them.
Nice!! I'll be in the mall this coming weekend and plan on stopping by to let Harsha know it arrived :).

Shout out to my mobile service tech Brandon in the Fort Worth region! Awesome guy with great skills and information!

Yusuf - Top notch Sales Advisor at Valley Fair and should be promoted ASAP!!
Jessa - Best Headquarters Advisor - Called me every week to keep me updated on my delivery
Ron and Chris At Millbrae Center - Best possible customer service for my vehicle
Daniel - Outstanding Tech at Millbrae Center
Yusuf is very knowledgeable and kept me very well informed so far as much as he is allowed to. He is now at Newark HQ location I believe.

So, I have been fairly critical of the service in NJ but it definitely seems to be improving. My AGT was in for service for the past week for loose panels in the ceiling/back trim that needed to be fixed as well as a non functioning radio. John was excellent in organizing the pick up of the car from my house by one of the techs and also having Hertz drop off a loaner. Communication was also very good with periodic updates on what had been done and that engineering needed to get involved to fix a software issue that caused my radio to malfunction. Juliann and Rafael (techs) were both very knowledgeable and friendly. Happy to finally post about a positive experience regarding the service in NJ. Hope to not need service as frequently in future, but glad things are looking up.

Happy to know that Yusuf was promoted and he is no longer a SA at Westfield Santa Clara but in the Newark HQ. Bad for me because just before I get invited to finalize my order, no other SA was assigned to me. I have to call sales and talk to a random person. Someone dropped the ball.

My experience with everyone at Lucid has been awesome. My delivery experience with Frank out of FL was awesome. I had a blow out after hitting huge pot hole on I75 just north of Dallas that ruined my tire. The guys in service from Dallas offered to get me a new tire, meet me at my hotel and replace it while I was in meetings. During the Sapphire reveal at Monterey during car week although I attend most years I couldn’t make it this year. Guy who is one of the sales executives offered to FaceTime me and videoed the reveal live with me.
I go back to a year before I got my car I visited with Peter at the Jet Center party at Monterey during car week. I told him I had A Dream on order and it was first car I ever bought that I hadn’t even rode in. He said let’s fix that. He made arrangements for me to come to headquarters and had exact car as I had on order scheduled to do a demo ride.
To say the least my experience with everyone at Lucid has been amazing.
now just for that stock price to turn around..

This is a great idea but it shouldn't substitute for passing kudos on to senior management. Senior management will hear complaints all the time and it is nice to share the compliments with them as well. From my experience, senior management really appreciates the positive comments. In one case I passed on a compliment for a retail worker to the CEO and he personally wrote back to me to thank me and note that he doesn't get many of those. Also, a few weeks later the employee was promoted.

My family and I are visiting my wife's family here in NJ. Yesterday afternoon I visited the Lucid Studio at Short Hills mall in NJ. Kudos to Billy for a long and engaging conversation about everything Lucid.
Since I live in DC, the closest studio for me is Tysons, which is where I did my test drive in late October. I have had nothing but very positive conversations with the staff there. Their enthusiasm for Lucid is contagious!

My family and I are visiting my wife's family here in NJ. Yesterday afternoon I visited the Lucid Studio at Short Hills mall in NJ. Kudos to Billy for a long and engaging conversation about everything Lucid.
Since I live in DC, the closest studio for me is Tysons, which is where I did my test drive in late October. I have had nothing but very positive conversations with the staff there. Their enthusiasm for Lucid is contagious!
I also met Billy at short hills yesterday. He was great!

I also met Billy at short hills yesterday. He was great!
I live very close to the short hills showroom and visit the store often. The team there is very cordial and great to work with. I have had three test drives - first one in June (Grand Touring), the second one to test the 2.0 software (Grand Touring) and one more a week and a half ago when they have the Touring available for the test drive. They have been more than happy to accommodate my requests and a fun/ knowledgeable group to interact with.

Hoping the post delivery experience remains the same :)

I live very close to the short hills showroom and visit the store often. The team there is very cordial and great to work with. I have had three test drives - first one in June (Grand Touring), the second one to test the 2.0 software (Grand Touring) and one more a week and a half ago when they have the Touring available for the test drive. They have been more than happy to accommodate my requests and a fun/ knowledgeable group to interact with.

Hoping the post delivery experience remains the same :)
I also live only a couple miles from the Short Hills studio. Have had my GT since 7/1. The staff there are very friendly and helpful. Service has gotten much better as there are a couple techs living locally now and they use a 3rd party garage in Summit for any repairs that can’t be done with mobile visit . Looking forward to seeing more owners in the area. When are you expecting delivery ?

Reactions: ksn
Back