Floor mats!

Anyone with tahoe interior know how the graphite floor mats look? Better to wait for black or go with graphite, which are currently available on site?
From Amazon I ordered both the gray and the beige Motor Trend floor mats for my Red/Tahoe AGT. The beige matched the Tahoe interior almost perfectly and I returned the gray mats for a full refund. The gray did not look as good with the Tahoe as the beige.

From Amazon I ordered both the gray and the beige Motor Trend floor mats for my Red/Tahoe AGT. The beige matched the Tahoe interior almost perfectly and I returned the gray mats for a full refund. The gray did not look as good with the Tahoe as the beige.

Are these the ones you ordered? Thanks in advance.

Yes. Those are the ones. They look good with the Tahoe interior and at less than $35 for a complete set are absolute bargain. Plus they cover more of the floorboard than the $250-300 ones that Lucid is selling.

Yes. Those are the ones. They look good with the Tahoe interior and at less than $35 for a complete set are absolute bargain. Plus they cover more of the floorboard than the $250-300 ones that Lucid is selling.
Thanks! I'm going to order these until 3D makes a set.

Lucid graphite mats. Good fit. A little small leaving a lot of carpet unprotected. Not much of a lip for rain/slush melt protection.
I used camera flash, but mats look darker in pictures than they actually are. I’ll take daylight photos tomorrow.
Better than the motor trend mats.
Good quality, but I think weather tech mats I’ve had have more coverage and a larger lip for liquid protection.

Attachments

• 3D8A0700-9037-4EC8-BBF7-73A1E1BB1B09.jpeg
    3D8A0700-9037-4EC8-BBF7-73A1E1BB1B09.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 168
  • 23D8A35B-F40E-48CD-A4B0-D35A6DDA31E1.jpeg
    23D8A35B-F40E-48CD-A4B0-D35A6DDA31E1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 173
  • 3692960E-DD4B-4984-BA2B-E138F3E0D0D8.jpeg
    3692960E-DD4B-4984-BA2B-E138F3E0D0D8.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 180
Lucid graphite mats. Good fit. A little small leaving a lot of carpet unprotected. Not much of a lip for rain/slush melt protection.
I used camera flash, but mats look darker in pictures than they actually are. I’ll take daylight photos tomorrow.
Good quality, but I think weather tech mats I’ve had have more coverage and a larger lip for liquid protection.
Does weather tech have lucid mats yet?

No .. not the Floorliners (laser cut to size) .. supposedly Coming soon
Received this email yesterday after I told them I was tired of seeing the "Coming Soon" posting for their Lucid mats:
Thank you for contacting WeatherTech. We do have the option for the Floor Liner for the2022 Lucid air are in development. They are currently in the design stage so we should have them available for purchase in about 8-10 weeks. I am going to put in a product request form for you so that you will be notified via e-mail when the liners are available for purchase. Thank you again for your inquiry and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,
Anne O'Leary
Sunday thru Wednesday
8am-5pm
We thank you for your business and if you should need further assistance please feel free to contact us at 800-441-6287

I have the motor trend tan mats and agree very good color match for Tahoe interior. Not a huge fan of big “Motor Trend” logo on front mats but they do the job and overall color blends great.

Daylight photos. Color is close to seats. I would like something lighter, but happy with these.

Attachments

• F243DA68-5D53-469D-A9DE-905EC4357E7F.jpeg
    F243DA68-5D53-469D-A9DE-905EC4357E7F.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 174
  • 1E012C71-827E-4485-9498-056C9F43169B.jpeg
    1E012C71-827E-4485-9498-056C9F43169B.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 173
Daylight photos. Color is close to seats. I would like something lighter, but happy with these.
I am surprised that there is zero dead pedal coverage with the Lucid mats. For reference, the 3D mats on my 2015 Mini Cooper provide full coverage for the dead pedal and extends up the firewall about 4+" from the crease (looks like almost no extension on the Lucid mat). On the passenger side, it extends 11" up the firewall from the crease. I'm expecting the 3D mats from Lucid to be comparable in coverage if not more so. I'm sure they will be a bit more expensive since there's more material and newer to recover R&D costs.

Back