Floor mats!

Any thoughts on which go best with Santa Cruz, graphite or black?

I went with graphite, figuring it would be best match our Santa Cruz interiors. But I’m pretty rubbish at interior design.

In any case, I ordered the all weathers, not really intending to keep them down the entire time. What I really want is to put down a set of the grey, Mojave carpet mats over, or in place of, the current Santa Cruz ones, and then order another set of Santa Cruzes, to keep them handy for when the originals get old and mouldy.

my pics will have to wait... looks like the Detailer will have the car until Tuesday morning .. :(
Got the mats today ... now have to wait until tomorrow to put them in 😐

Attachments

• Box.jpg
    Box.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_5068.jpeg
    IMG_5068.jpeg
    197.6 KB · Views: 141
I went with graphite, figuring it would be best match our Santa Cruz interiors. But I’m pretty rubbish at interior design.

In any case, I ordered the all weathers, not really intending to keep them down the entire time. What I really want is to put down a set of the grey, Mojave carpet mats over, or in place of, the current Santa Cruz ones, and then order another set of Santa Cruzes, to keep them handy for when the originals get old and mouldy.
That sounds like a good plan. Please send photos when you have installed the all weather ones.

Finally got my car back .. and installed the mats.

Have to say that I'm not crazy about these (esp. for the price). I'm used to Weathertech's w/ the deep wells .. I'm lucky I'm not up north or in a snowy environment, but would still would've liked to have seen a bit more protection.

🤨

Attachments

• IMG_5097.jpeg
    IMG_5097.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_5096.jpeg
    IMG_5096.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_5095.jpeg
    IMG_5095.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_5087.jpeg
    IMG_5087.jpeg
    358.8 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_5086.jpeg
    IMG_5086.jpeg
    271.1 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_5085.jpeg
    IMG_5085.jpeg
    315.1 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_5084.jpeg
    IMG_5084.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_5083.jpeg
    IMG_5083.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_5098.jpeg
    IMG_5098.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 300
At the current rate it looks like they won't be available until after winter given it's been almost 4 weeks of "will be back soon"

Have to say that I'm not crazy about these (esp. for the price). I'm used to Weathertech's w/ the deep wells .. I'm lucky I'm not up north or in a snowy environment, but would still would've liked to have seen a bit more protection.

🤨

Doesn’t look great. I have a set coming and will just use them until 3D mats are finalized.
Snow is already flying here.😭😭😭

🤨

Actually, I think they look quite nice. My chief objection to them is that unlike the 3D all weather mats I have in our Teslas now, and unlike the 3D prototype @hydbob showed us several weeks ago, these Lucid all-weathers don’t go high enough to cover the firewall and the right foot area in the driver’s foot well.

Actually, I think they look quite nice. My chief objection to them is that unlike the 3D all weather mats I have in our Teslas now, and unlike the 3D prototype @hydbob showed us several weeks ago, these Lucid all-weathers don’t go high enough to cover the firewall and the right foot area in the driver’s foot well.
Just checked the 3D Mats in my Mini Cooper. The mat on the passenger's side goes WAY up, so I would be surprised if the PS mat for the Lucid didn't do the same.

At the current rate it looks like they won't be available until after winter given it's been almost 4 weeks of "will be back soon"
The Graphite ones just became available again. I ordered a set. I would have preferred black, but hopefully they won’t be too bad with the Santa Cruz interior.

🤨
Thank you for the photos! They look much lighter in the car than on the garage floor. Which do you you think is the best representation of their color?

I’m not planning on driving my car when it gets messy outside, so these should be enough protection for me.

The Graphite mats look great with my SC interior. Just got them today. A bit disappointed that the driver's side mat does not cover the dead pedal at all. Also, I hope that they stay in place as they do not have positive attachment points like the carpeted mats. My recollection is that they were about $275 for the set, so for that price I expected a better fit. They are much better than the WT mats that I got initially, which were too small for the front floor area and did not stay in place.

Thank you for the photos! They look much lighter in the car than on the garage floor. Which do you you think is the best representation of their color?

I’m not planning on driving my car when it gets messy outside, so these should be enough protection for me.
The photos in the car are a little light. The garage photos are more representative of the actual color.

As others have noticed, the graphite mats are currently available on the website. I ordered a pair (although I don't yet have a car to put them in). A little pricey (over $300 with tax and shipping) but I'm hoping they'll help protect the light colored Santa Cruz interior I ordered. Anyone have an idea how long before I should expect to receive these?

As others have noticed, the graphite mats are currently available on the website. I ordered a pair (although I don't yet have a car to put them in). A little pricey (over $300 with tax and shipping) but I'm hoping they'll help protect the light colored Santa Cruz interior I ordered. Anyone have an idea how long before I should expect to receive these?
I ordered them as well as at this point something is better than nothing. I think given the price of them it's a bit rich to be charging $40 shipping on top but it is what it is at this point.

Back