Floor mats!

Bunnylebowski

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT Black/Tahoe/19"
It's not quite the good old Scotchguard - 3M replaced its PFAS content with fluorinated urethanes some years ago after PFAS blew up.
Wow so ScotchGuard used to work even better? Already works great.

LucidNC

Verified Owner
FYI, floor mat posts on the Fisker Ocean owner forum mentioned a company I never heard of, Tuxmat

They make laser-cut mats similar to the ones from 3D and Weathertech. Since Lucid is listed in their Manufacturer list, I thought I'd ask about mats for the Lucid Air.

Got this response today:

"Thank you for your interest in TuxMat. Mats for the 2022 Lucid Air are in the early stages of development and will be released in the next few months. We don't have a more specific ETA yet. "

DeaneG

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, XC40 P8 EV
FYI, floor mat posts on the Fisker Ocean owner forum mentioned a company I never heard of, Tuxmat...Got this response today: "Thank you for your interest in TuxMat. Mats for the 2022 Lucid Air are in the early stages of development and will be released in the next few months. We don't have a more specific ETA yet. "
Tuxmat makes very nice products, IMO better than Weathertech and 3D Maxpider. Very much looking forward to the possibility of getting them for my Air.

momoskier

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Motor trend Beige- looks fine with the Tahoe interior

Attachments

• 793B5FCB-5EF6-45F6-B5B7-33617F13C0A1.jpeg
    793B5FCB-5EF6-45F6-B5B7-33617F13C0A1.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 110
  • 2426D30B-41C3-4117-8DBA-8CCAC5DA2672.jpeg
    2426D30B-41C3-4117-8DBA-8CCAC5DA2672.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 111

Minnesota Mike

Cars
GT/Grey/Tahoe/19
Quick turnaround. I ordered the graphite mats from Lucid on Tuesday, shipped yesterday and will arrive on Saturday
I ordered black on the day they were announced and have heard nothing except something about a warehouse issue

Minnesota Mike

Cars
GT/Grey/Tahoe/19
I ordered black on the day they were announced and have heard nothing except something about a warehouse issue
And that was on November 8th stating 'hope to ship within 15 days'

E LUCID 8

Verified Owner
Cars
e53 Mercedes
And that was on November 8th stating 'hope to ship within 15 days'
I ordered and was billed for mine on October 25th. No word on when I will receive them. I am surprised they billed for them before shipping. Most would not have done that.

Bill55

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air P White
DE Number
I ordered and was billed for mine on October 25th. No word on when I will receive them. I am surprised they billed for them before shipping. Most would not have done that.
I ordered graphite mats on 10/25 and received on 11/23.

E LUCID 8

Verified Owner
Cars
e53 Mercedes
I ordered graphite mats on 10/25 and received on 11/23.
I ordered black.. I guess they could have reached out and asked if I would take Graphite if those were in stock. Frankly, I am surprised that this was not an item they would have had on hand in advance. I purchased winter mats for just about every car I owned in the last 35 years and the dealers always had them. Much more useful than a water bottle or hat.

Minnesota Mike

Cars
GT/Grey/Tahoe/19
I ordered and was billed for mine on October 25th. No word on when I will receive them.
Same here. I replied to the original order confirmation e-mail and heard that the black mats are now in the U.S. and awaiting the distribution partner to work through the outstanding orders.

E LUCID 8

Verified Owner
Cars
e53 Mercedes
Same here. I replied to the original order confirmation e-mail and heard that the black mats are now in the U.S. and awaiting the distribution partner to work through the outstanding orders.
I received that response yesterday in a very oddly worded email. " We now know that the mats are confirmed to have arrived into the U.S..... ."

momoskier

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
In winter weather right now with all the slush and dirt. I would hate to trash $250 mats - scotchguard or not. I am happy to abuse the weather techs