Floor mats!

How did you wangle those? I’ve been waiting for one of the good people up at Costa Mesa to contact at me as soon as they were available again. It’s been almost seven weeks.
I think I asked for them via customer care on 10/4. Followed up once again on 10/24. I think I also mentioned it to Costa Mesa.

Then finally a week ago I got a phone call that they've arrived and are ready to ship to me.

Black and Grey for sure, not sure about tan.
They make them in 3 colors for all other cars - black, gray and tan, so I would think/hope they will make them in tan for the Lucid (fingers crossed).

Side note, the Lucid branded matts I bought a few weeks ago should be at my place Monday. Finally… weather matts.

Side note, the Lucid branded matts I bought a few weeks ago should be at my place Monday. Finally… weather matts.
Ditto .. Just got an email that they shipped!

Hopefully they show back up in stock soon!

I got the same email, inviting me to respond with any questions. I asked if there would be other colors available, as I have the Santa Cruz interior and would be interested in a color-matched mat, not sure if I should cancel my Graphite order. But no response yet.
My floormats shipped, due for delivery via FEDEX on Monday. Has anyone received them yet? Nice?

My floormats shipped, due for delivery via FEDEX on Monday. Has anyone received them yet? Nice?

I must have hit the lottery, or the graphite all-weathers are readily available again. Started poking around on the Lucid site a few minutes ago, and I was able to order them! Credit card billed, awaiting confirmation email.

I must have hit the lottery, or the graphite all-weathers are readily available again. Started poking around on the Lucid site a few minutes ago, and I was able to order them! Credit card billed, awaiting confirmation email.
I cancelled my order to wait for either Lucid mats in beige, or 3D mats. Maybe they counted inventory and opened up a few for sale!

Since people asked @stratus here is a pic of the driver side prototype. Apparently it'll be about 2 more months and cost roughly $200 for front/rear. They are going to raise the edges a little more especially near the dead pedal.
View attachment 5980
they should extend the left side to the side wall t o protect all the carpet Tahoe color +1 ?

I hope that the passenger side goes way up! The Santa Cruz carpet need protection in that area. @hydbob Any pics of the passenger side?

I hope that the passenger side goes way up! The Santa Cruz carpet need protection in that area. @hydbob Any pics of the passenger side?
20221110_124347.jpg

Just a thought after paying attention the gas pedal is tight so a guard by the right side on the tunnel if done would protect the carpet from your foot rubbing also the black buttons seems a bit large

Dang, there’s no “add to bag” button. Must be out again

I’d like some nice fitted carpeted mats in black to match the Tahoe interior.

Back