Financing Rates - 2023

When you look at the footnotes this caught my eye "Offer valid on select Touring and Grand Touring Lucid Airs that are currently available." This may mean that rates apply ONLY to inventory and not production builds.
I think the problem here is only available models are Grand Touring models, so if youre in the market for an Air like I am, reduced financing rates don’t mean all that much. Going to wait to see if inventory changes but I think they should open up the offer to ALL models, not just available ones.

I think the problem here is only available models are Grand Touring models, so if youre in the market for an Air like I am, reduced financing rates don’t mean all that much. Going to wait to see if inventory changes but I think they should open up the offer to ALL models, not just available ones.
Sure they do. Cheap rates mean I don't need to find a way to generate a bunch of cash to buy the car; I can pay it off from income because investments would make more than the low rates (on average). Otherwise, I'd need to find a way to generate more cash, which would usually mean selling investments and potentially incurring additional tax liability.

The rates matter regardless of which trim of the car they apply to.

I agree, to be clear, that it would be great if they offered them on all of the trims.

Sure they do. Cheap rates mean I don't need to find a way to generate a bunch of cash to buy the car; I can pay it off from income because investments would make more than the low rates (on average). Otherwise, I'd need to find a way to generate more cash, which would usually mean selling investments and potentially incurring additional tax liability.

The rates matter regardless of which trim of the car they apply to.

I agree, to be clear, that it would be great if they offered them on all of the trims.
Again, I’m looking to lease the Air…Lucid doesn’t have any Airs tagged as “Available Cars”. Special rates only apply to Available Cars, hence zero use to me personally.

Again, I’m looking to lease the Air…Lucid doesn’t have any Airs tagged as “Available Cars”. Special rates only apply to Available Cars, hence zero use to me personally.
I think I'm confused - do you mean you're looking to lease a Pure? If so, then I agree it doesn't mean much to you at the moment.

Your previous posts said you were looking to lease an Air, which is what the car is called, not the trim level. That's why I was confused. There are 3 trims of the Air currently listed, after all.

If I replace 'Air' with 'Pure' in your posts, then it makes sense, so I'm guessing that's what happened.

I think I'm confused - do you mean you're looking to lease a Pure? If so, then I agree it doesn't mean much to you at the moment.

Your previous posts said you were looking to lease an Air, which is what the car is called, not the trim level. That's why I was confused. There are 3 trims of the Air currently listed, after all.

If I replace 'Air' with 'Pure' in your posts, then it makes sense, so I'm guessing that's what happened.
Sorry, my bad. Meant to say Air Touring!

The deal does apply to available tourings just they haven’t released those on website yet

The deal does apply to available tourings just they haven’t released those on website yet
Quick correction on this. If you click on the Available Cars section of the Lucid website, they very clearly state that there are Touring models available now. You just have to select the Touring button on the left side of the page.

So far a 120k car you would save rougly 30k over 72 months vs 5% financing. Pretty damn good!

So far a 120k car you would save rougly 30k over 72 months vs 5% financing. Pretty damn good!
Yeah I have to say those numbers… are very attractive . But I didn’t understand the comment don’t hurt myself. I just thinking how to maybe afford both cars or sell my plaid. So I am working on it

Quick correction on this. If you click on the Available Cars section of the Lucid website, they very clearly state that there are Touring models available now. You just have to select the Touring button on the left side of the page.

Oh wow very good find… they need some better UX that filter is hidden but yes if you put on the filter you see the avail touring

So I spoke with my sales advisor about the new financing rates and the one thing that surprised me was the requirement that you put $11K down on the car.

Any thoughts?

So I spoke with my sales advisor about the new financing rates and the one thing that surprised me was the requirement that you put $11K down on the car.

Any thoughts?
Are you planning to lease or buy? If leasing, you are still on hook for tax and title at time of delivery regardless of whether you’re putting extra down or not. If you’re buying, there is a line in the fine print “Cannot finance 101% or more of the vehicle price.” Thus, it looks like you’ll need to cover tax, title and license at time of purchase.

Are you planning to lease or buy? If leasing, you are still on hook for tax and title at time of delivery regardless of whether you’re putting extra down or not. If you’re buying, there is a line in the fine print “Cannot finance 101% or more of the vehicle price.” Thus, it looks like you’ll need to cover tax, title and license at time of purchase.
I am leasing

All those rates look great. I am retired. Took money out of my retirement account to pay in full. I ended up with a very big IRS liability, 40% tax bracket and worse. Could of bought another car with what I owed. Any rate would be better than that. Had I only used my head instead of trying to save money on not paying for interest rates. Choose wisely out there.

When I go to the selected models for Touring it says a lease payment starting at $1,299/mo. But looking drilling down to the estimate payment I see a number closer to $1,800. Why is that? Anyone know?

When I go to the selected models for Touring it says a lease payment starting at $1,299/mo. But looking drilling down to the estimate payment I see a number closer to $1,800. Why is that? Anyone know?
The other thing that’s confusing is the requirement that you put down $11K in cash.

Back