Finance Rates

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
Rates , just wanted to keep self refreshed and see if anyone knows where to get Low Auto Rates new or used.

Credit unions seem to be the best place for financing. Here were my options
1. Lucid/BOA - go quoted at not sure
2. BOA alone - 5.19%
3. CapCom Credit Union - 60 mos. @ 4.49% and 72 mos. @ 4.99% , used 60mo @ 5.99
4. TCTFCU - 60 mos. @ 4.00% and 5.00% for 72 mos
5. OneAZ - 4.79 , 48mo, 4.99 for 60 months,
6. Desert Financial : 5.49% not sure length, 60mo?
7. PenFed , 5.54% 60mo, and 5.84 72months

Upper 4s to Upper 5s is my read into December 2022

I got 3.89% from BluPeak which is the best so far.
BOA was also 5.19%
Sacramento Credit Union gave me 5.49% for 84 months.

My problem right now is I'm only getting approved for low 60k's so that means I would have to do about 40% downpayment! Two of the loaners said they aren't giving me as much because my car loan history is pretty low at $19k. In other words had I been wasting money my upgrading cars with higher loan then I would have higher approval amount.

I just accepted 5.04% for 72 months at Navy Federal Credit Union

In addition to the .50% preferred rewards discount at BofA, someone mentioned that there would be another.50% discount this week. I still don’t see it on the BofA site. Anyone know about this? I don’t seem to meet any of the qualifications for any of the cheap Credit Unions. 😞

I got 3.89% from BluPeak which is the best so far.
BOA was also 5.19%
Sacramento Credit Union gave me 5.49% for 84 months.

My problem right now is I'm only getting approved for low 60k's so that means I would have to do about 40% downpayment! Two of the loaners said they aren't giving me as much because my car loan history is pretty low at $19k. In other words had I been wasting money my upgrading cars with higher loan then I would have higher approval amount.
Thank you for sharing this point.
I remember when I was younger I got a similar response and the bank wanted me to take the loan with my wife.
I used to be a buy with cash only kind of person.
Then I got into Real Estate and banks love people who take large loans and have a history of paying them back (besides having strong income and lots of other cookies in different cookie jars).

Currently in the process of securing a 3.74% loan at San Francisco Federal Credit Union. I qualify because I live or work in San Mateo County.

Someone shared these folks are at. 3.99 out to 100k financed:

Someone shared these folks are at. 3.99 out to 100k financed:

3.79% with checking acct and automatic payment. Not too bad, also a way to join the ACC for free. This may be the best option out there. Thanks!!

In addition to the .50% preferred rewards discount at BofA, someone mentioned that there would be another.50% discount this week. I still don’t see it on the BofA site. Anyone know about this? I don’t seem to meet any of the qualifications for any of the cheap Credit Unions. 😞
Yeah curious to hear if BofA offers more discounts

Blu Peak (I think only for CA residents) gave me 3.89% for $125K at 72 months and 10% down. The person I’ve been dealing with is extremely nice and helpful, and lives in the same city. The website seems much better than average, especially for a credit union.

I initially requested $100K thinking the car would be around $122K after fees and I would need to put 20% down, so they approved me for this amount at first. Simply emailed them and asked for up to $125K to be safe, and was approved again within 24 hours.

Happy hunting!

Blu Peak (I think only for CA residents) gave me 3.89% for $125K at 72 months and 10% down. The person I’ve been dealing with is extremely nice and helpful, and lives in the same city. The website seems much better than average, especially for a credit union.

I initially requested $100K thinking the car would be around $122K after fees and I would need to put 20% down, so they approved me for this amount at first. Simply emailed them and asked for up to $125K to be safe, and was approved again within 24 hours.

Happy hunting!
If you graduated from a UC school, you can be out of state.

Got an approval from BOFA for 115k @ 5.39% for 72 months. Any suggestions on credit unions for competitive rates in Texas?

For me, Parsons FCU is the cheapest at 3.79% for 60 months. You don't need to be a resident to join. Submitted my application to join yesterday, was told it was going to take a few days. Will apply for the special EV rate once I get my account set up. DA said my vehicle should be ready in 1.5~2 weeks.

Got an approval from BOFA for 115k @ 5.39% for 72 months. Any suggestions on credit unions for competitive rates in Texas?
GEFCU. Can become a member by donating to one of 3 libraries ($15 donation). Just got 3.29% over 72 for my wife's car ($72k). Will be using them for my Touring but will likely go for their 4.49% over 84 option.

GEFCU. Can become a member by donating to one of 3 libraries ($15 donation). Just got 3.29% over 72 for my wife's car ($72k). Will be using them for my Touring but will likely go for their 4.49% over 84 option.
just make the donation, and you can become a member?

Back