Financing Rates - 2023

travelermark

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hi!

I’m scheduled to take delivery of my new Lucid Air Touring with Stealth in May/June. Getting excited. I’ve started the hunt for the best interest rates on an auto loan and was curious what success others have had in the hunt for ‘low’ rates. I noticed some other posts but most seem to be from 2022 and I know market conditions have changed. The best I’ve found so far was Navy Federal Credit Union 36 months - 4.54%, 48-60 months 4.74%. Anyone come across anything better out there? Thanks!

For those looking, you may want to check out what Lucid just announced today. As low as 0.99% for loans.

For those looking, you may want to check out what Lucid just announced today. As low as 0.99% for loans.

Now through June 30, special lease and financing offers on available 2023 Lucid Air Touring and Grand Touring models are being provided through Lucid Financial Services.¹
Lucid Lease and Loan Offers

My DA said I’m not eligible but Lucid Financial Services approved the loan today. Let’s see if it all processed through at that rate.

Curious on the legacy pricing too. My guess it does, since the previous promotion did. Curious if the lease calculator was updated with the special rates or what changed in the lease?

Now through June 30, special lease and financing offers on available 2023 Lucid Air Touring and Grand Touring models are being provided through Lucid Financial Services.¹
Lucid Lease and Loan Offers
This is one of the smartest things Lucid has done. Much more effective than a price reduction for anyone financing the car. I wonder how much this was influenced by the new board members?

This is one of the smartest things Lucid has done. Much more effective than a price reduction for anyone financing the car. I wonder how much this was influenced by the new board members?
Agreed. Makes people feel like they are getting a good deal, rather than making them feel like they are buying a cheaper car. This is the sort of smart price manipulation I was hoping for, as opposed to getting into a race to the bottom with Tesla.

My suggestion is just apply for it through the site. I’m hoping since Bank of America approved my rate it will push through even though the DA says I’m not eligible. We will see.

When you look at the footnotes this caught my eye "Offer valid on select Touring and Grand Touring Lucid Airs that are currently available." This may mean that rates apply ONLY to inventory and not production builds.

When you look at the footnotes this caught my eye "Offer valid on select Touring and Grand Touring Lucid Airs that are currently available." This may mean that rates apply ONLY to inventory and not production builds.
I think that’s true. I’m pushing through still since the bank approved the rate already and I did it with my vehicle attached to the details with its VIN. Fingers crossed.

I am very close to being convinced to buy a Lucid either used or new but I must say these rates look very interesting. Given economic and other uncertainty even the Lease rates look nice. It’s making me think a lot ….

I am very close to being convinced to buy a Lucid either used or new but I must say these rates look very interesting. Given economic and other uncertainty even the Lease rates look nice. It’s making me think a lot ….
Don't hurt yourself and just ask for a refund

Back