• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Feedback/improvements for the Air!

Not sure if this has been discussed before (thread is crazy long). But I was really surprised that there is no way to answer or end a phone call with buttons on the steering wheel. Unless I am missing something, you have to accept an incoming call and end any call on the right side of the cockpit display. There really should be a button on the steering wheel for this. Even if the media control buttons had a dual function that changes/changed when a call comes in.
Tap the button that would normally be mute.

Need to adjust media volume in relation to road noise

True, but what I find remarkable about my Air GT is that road noise doesn’t really intrude. Then again I’m comparing it to our Tesla Model X which sets up a roaring, cacophonous racket at anything about 45 mph.

I think the feature you’re requesting would come into play in the Lucid at speeds above 70 mph, when WIND noise starts intruding ever so slightly. I’d certainly welcome it.

Tap the button that would normally be mute.
OK thanks. I'm pretty sure I did that (instinctively) and it declined the call. But I'll try it again. Is that the answer and end button?

As an aside, I talked to customer care last week and the girl I spoke with didn't tell me that button worked for either answer or end. She said that I should try using Alexa commands 🙄

When navigation is active, you can mute the nav voice by tapping the little speaker icon shown on the upper screen, near the bottom edge.
Ah-ha! Didnot find it this morning. That is going to be very handy when road tripping listening to audiobook.
Are you saying that the compass direction is now appearing on the instrument cluster and navigational screen. I don’t use nav often but I have been advocating having the direction the car is going appear on the screen for some time.
Yes, immediate next 2 steps directions are on both instrument cluster and right cockpit screen.
With many cars you can adjust navigation voice volume while the nav voice is playing. You just have to catch it while it's playing. Does this not work on the Lucid?
Only master volume can adjust everything, not ratio. It doesn’t bother me, now I find that I can mute it.

It works for answering but not ending a call. Thanks again
I believe someone suggested tapping and holding that button ends the call? I can’t remember who said that.

I generally don’t answer the phone, even when I’m not driving, so I’m not sure.

Don’t believe so on Tesla plaid there are 0 warnings and you can go 0-60 pretty fast with 1020hp on the pedal.
Looks like you just joined the lucid forum instead of tesla forum

I think it would be great for them to remove confirmation on sprint mode or at least give users a way to disable. Some folks want to drive sprint 24x7
What do you think you know about lucid to make such a comment?

A standard water bottle (such as is used on a bicycle) does not fit. The same is true for many other standard sized bottles.
Likewise, larger iPhones and Samsung phones do not fit in the phone charger/holder when they are in a case.
Just say'n...
Even LUCID's own water bottle doesn't fit. What a disaster on that area. I wish it was modular and LUCID could replace the whole thing.

Back