Feedback/improvements for the Air!

"Work" and "Home" are the same for me, been working from home for over 10 years. I wish they would let you remove it as well.

Plastic Aero Inserts done right. Two screws hold the Plastic Aero parts tight on the wheel. All my DEP wheels are scratched. I do believe Lucid needs to provide redesigned wheel replacements for all existing DE owners that have scratched wheels

Attachments

• IX4 Aero Plastic pieces.jpg
    IX4 Aero Plastic pieces.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 82
I wish Lucid would give us the option of deleting the WORK button from the screen. Who needs a WORK address if they're retired?! Or, for those lucky few (not me), independently wealthy.

I didn't even think about that! will official reach early retirement age next year.

It would be nice if while parked at home, walking by the car with your phone did not turn it on, presenting door handles and opening the side view mirrors

Feature suggestion:

When car is not in motion, allow driver to use video streaming app like Netflix, Prime, HBOMax, Disney+… etc etc to put those extra range is good use.

PS - Need to kill time when spouse goes into mall.

It would be nice if while parked at home, walking by the car with your phone did not turn it on, presenting door handles and opening the side view mirrors
Isn't that the purpose of the phone as a "mobile key". I think you could probably delete your phone as a mobile key and get what you want. My car will not recognize my phone as a mobile key no matter how many times I try to get it to work. In other words, I can walk by the car as often as I like, set the phone on the car if I want and the car will not wake up or unlock, no matter where I am.

The tech that came out to my house thought he had it narrowed down to a control module of some sort, but engineering asked him for dates/times when this was happening. I thought that was kind of stupid since my phone has absolutely no impact, so nothing should be logged if the car doesn't sense it nearby. Anyway, I now walk out to the garage whenever I think about it with my phone to log a date/time when the car should be sensing my phone, but won't.

I actually think they are just ignoring the problem as I can still use the fobs. There are just more issues that are more pressing and I get that, but I would rather them just tell me so.

Isn't that the purpose of the phone as a "mobile key". I think you could probably delete your phone as a mobile key and get what you want. My car will not recognize my phone as a mobile key no matter how many times I try to get it to work. In other words, I can walk by the car as often as I like, set the phone on the car if I want and the car will not wake up or unlock, no matter where I am.

The tech that came out to my house thought he had it narrowed down to a control module of some sort, but engineering asked him for dates/times when this was happening. I thought that was kind of stupid since my phone has absolutely no impact, so nothing should be logged if the car doesn't sense it nearby. Anyway, I now walk out to the garage whenever I think about it with my phone to log a date/time when the car should be sensing my phone, but won't.

I actually think they are just ignoring the problem as I can still use the fobs. There are just more issues that are more pressing and I get that, but I would rather them just tell me so.
I have the same problem with my phone used a FOB. I just ended up disconnecting it from the car as it never worked.

I would not worry about it as much had the tech not told me he thought it was the control module and that he thought it was a bit strange that the Fobs still worked as the signal was processed by the same module. My worry is that the module goes out completely and neither the Fobs or the phone work.

I have the same problem with my phone used a FOB. I just ended up disconnecting it from the car as it never worked.

I have yet to and probably will not use my phone as a key. Fob is too small and easy to carry.

Agreed. A 'deep sleep' mode would be ideal - could only be unlocked/woken up with clicking the fob or using the app. I must lose multiple miles each night walking through the garage (I use phone as key exclusively and always need to have my phone on me). I had been turning off Bluetooth at home, which was working, but just got the new Samsung watch and need to have Bluetooth on all the time.

Being able to put the car in more than one ”state” would be nice. At home I would like to have it unlocked in the garage and not wake till a press of the handle. I would also be a fan of being able to turn the car off and have it disconnect from my phone before I get out of the car.

This is a bit of a nitpick, but my GT only adjusts the profile settings (seat, mirrors, steering wheel position, etc.) once in the vehicle and you close the driver door. My wife is small enough where I can't get into the car with the car set to her profile. It would be great if it could adjust the seat when I open the driver door rather than closing it. As it stands now, I have to manually press my profile on the right console (while reaching over the steering wheel) so that the seat will move back far enough for me to get into the car.

This is a bit of a nitpick, but my GT only adjusts the profile settings (seat, mirrors, steering wheel position, etc.) once in the vehicle and you close the driver door. My wife is small enough where I can't get into the car with the car set to her profile. It would be great if it could adjust the seat when I open the driver door rather than closing it. As it stands now, I have to manually press my profile on the right console (while reaching over the steering wheel) so that the seat will move back far enough for me to get into the car.
It will once they push the profiles as loading first instead of last

It will once they push the profiles as loading first instead of last
the profiles load depending on what unlocks the car ... so if my wife was last to drive and I use my phone or fob to unlock the profile changes BUT the settings, especially the seat don't change until I'm in the car and wait for a message that asks to confirm new settings or leave as is. That means I must contort myself to get in to where my wife has the seat adjusted. I agree with member who complained about this and for what it's worth, I have expressed my recommendations to both Customer Care rep and my service tech. The settings should change to the profile recognized as soon as the door is opened.

the profiles load depending on what unlocks the car ... so if my wife was last to drive and I use my phone or fob to unlock the profile changes BUT the settings, especially the seat don't change until I'm in the car and wait for a message that asks to confirm new settings or leave as is. That means I must contort myself to get in to where my wife has the seat adjusted. I agree with member who complained about this and for what it's worth, I have expressed my recommendations to both Customer Care rep and my service tech. The settings should change to the profile recognized as soon as the door is opened.
Yea it does...but it's the last thing that loads in the UI which is why you get stuck contortions yourself. If they push that to the first to load it will adjust first. Also, should happen quicker when they get that instant load to happen.

Yea it does...but it's the last thing that loads in the UI which is why you get stuck contortions yourself. If they push that to the first to load it will adjust first. Also, should happen quicker when they get that instant load to happen.
Hang on, how do you get it to ask for confirmation? Mine just recognizes my face and then automatically adjusts?

I agree with it not being great to contort myself to my (much smaller) wife’s seating preferences.

Hang on, how do you get it to ask for confirmation? Mine just recognizes my face and then automatically adjusts?

I agree with it not being great to contort myself to my (much smaller) wife’s seating preferences.
Isn't there an option to load preferences with your profile and that is linked to the entry method.

Isn't there an option to load preferences with your profile and that is linked to the entry method.
I thought that mirrors, seat, and steering wheel only worked with facial Rec.??

On average does anyone have a wife that is their height or taller based on people on this forum or data? Just seems like a huge miss now that it's being discussed here

Back