Feedback/improvements for the Air!

What software veraions have been sent since 1.1.4? Im supposed to pick up my car on Friday and just want to see how many updates it might be lacking.

Yea yeesh 1.1.4 was months ago, I thought they should have delivered with 1.2.6

Thanks to you, I called customer care and I am now ready for the update. Just have to unplug.
Screenshot_20220702-205217_Lucid.jpg

Is there anything in the update that gives me reason to do it before I get home?

I am going to have ask what software version my car is on this week and if not up to date, that they spend the time between now and Friday updating it before I pick it up.

Leaving, Topeka, KS this morning July 4th! I performed the update to 1.2.6 last night. Let's see if I can see any differences

Well, that was fast, stopped for coffee and car didn't lock when I walked away.

Well, that was fast, stopped for coffee and car didn't lock when I walked away.
Let Lucid know of the software issue. But how is the NAV improvement?

Let Lucid know of the software issue. But how is the NAV improvement?

Nav improvement is a very good step up. Having driven from Millbrae to St. Louis I can give a lot of impressions!

Has anyone been prompted to change the time? I've crossed three time zones and nothing has happened. I'll see if something happens when I cross into eastern time, more that I'm on 1.2.6.

I haven't had a chance to look in the settings when planning a destination but it should give you option to charge somewhere around the 3 hour mark. System has been planning charge based on about a 25% depletion.

I manually put in a stop to charge but system didn't cancel the pre-programmed stop. I arrived here with 39% SoC.

Lucid, can you include a 3rd option, percentage, miles, alternate/scroll to the units selection. Since I'm driving alone now, switching takes my eyes off the road to long.

I posted this in my review thread, so I apologize if you see this twice, but I want to make sure the Lucid product team sees this:

The telescoping steering wheel on the production vehicles needs to come closer to the driver by at least one inch for drivers that are 6'3" or larger with long legs.

I was not able to rest my elbows on the armrests, which makes driving less comfortable.

This is probably the most important thing that needs to be addressed in my opinion.

I posted this in my review thread, so I apologize if you see this twice, but I want to make sure the Lucid product team sees this:

The telescoping steering wheel on the production vehicles needs to come closer to the driver by at least one inch for drivers that are 6'3" or larger with long legs.

I was not able to rest my elbows on the armrests, which makes driving less comfortable.

This is probably the most important thing that needs to be addressed in my opinion.

I totally agree! I'm only 6'0" and it didn't come out far enough. However, arriving after 8 solid days of driving with no fatigue it must be ok?

Unfortunately, this would require a major hardware change, and it only affects a tiny portion of the population (I’m 6'2") so it’s very unlikely to be addressed anytime soon.

What saves me is that I like to sit fairly upright, so I have no issue with the wheel. But that does put the visors a bit more in my line of sight than I’d like.

I do hope it’s not too late for them to address this on the Gravity and other future models, at least.

Unfortunately, this would require a major hardware change, and it only affects a tiny portion of the population (I’m 6'2") so it’s very unlikely to be addressed anytime soon.

What saves me is that I like to sit fairly upright, so I have no issue with the wheel. But that does put the visors a bit more in my line of sight than I’d like.

I do hope it’s not too late for them to address this on the Gravity and other future models, at least.

The entire drive I used the tilted visor method mentioned on forum to get the clearest view.

Thanks and good point.

I'm very hopeful for a running change, as Tesla seems to continually do with their vehicles.

I wonder now if they would upgrade my car to 1.2.6 at the service center. The Service Number said they could not push it to me.

I thought some people did point out a couple of items that were worse after 1.2.6. I am at the 1.2.1 now.

Back