Feedback/improvements for the Air!

When changing a tire you are just lifting less than 1/3 of the total car weight. Any certified 1.5 to 2-ton jack will do the trick.

I bought this:
It was a bit cheaper when I bought it a couple of weeks ago. I can say that it's not broken, but I can't attest to how well it works since I don't have my car yet.
This will be interesting - the minimum height is 5.9 inches. The published ground clearance is 5" so when they finally release your car, you'll have to report back how it fits.

This will be interesting - the minimum height is 5.9 inches. The published ground clearance is 5" so when they finally release your car, you'll have to report back how it fits.
Oof. Didn't even think of that. I'll report back whenever it is that I get it.

What about this jack as an option. To see it, click HERE. It is only 4.72 inches high when closed. I have read in this forum that the GT's clearance with 19 inch wheels is 4.9 inches. To see that post, just click HERE

Reactions: Bel
What about this jack as an option. To see it, click HERE. It is only 4.72 inches high when closed. I have read in this forum that the GT's clearance with 19 inch wheels is 4.9 inches. To see that post, just click HERE

We're not talking about this type of jack https://www.bendpak.com/shop-equipment/floor-jacks/rfj-3000lpf/

Like these?

Isnt that overkill to alway have in the car? Maximum sturdy but 30lbs and takes up room.

Sorry, I thought most of those sealant kits worked fine for a flat. I thought you were looking to change an entire wheel.

Lol, the scissor jack works fine...especially since these newer ones have a ratchet crank instead! Took me less than 5 min to crank it up

I have 2 garage doors and Lucid said the car is only capable of
one door. When you try to program the second door it erases the first door
No reply from LUCID after 3 calls. Great CS

I have 3 garage doors and our house gate programmed in HomeLink.
If I am not mistaken the HomeLink system in the Lucid supports 15 devices.

You can program up to 15 HomeLink devices per profile. I have programmed 7 devices so far - they all work. Just follow the on screen instructions in the car.

Felipe is my DA, too. Really excellent. Literally every time I’ve called him he’s answered the phone. I’ve never had to wait for a callback. And he’s always been straightforward and easy to talk to.
Yes, I have had the same experience with Felipe, excellent in every respect.

Why is everyone talking about flat tires? Is that a thing. Knock on wood but I have not had a flat in 10 years. Is this car jinxed or what 😂? I guess these are vagaries of high end cars that I am not used to. Those tires with bulges, you guys must be saints to be this patient.
It seems that it could take several hours for a Lucid mobile van to show up to change a flat. If you have a spare, jack and wrench you should be able to save time.

Last month on I-10 west of Houston a 125 pound cylinder of roofing tar flipped off a trailer and ripped the back tire off of my SL550 at 70mph. It took AAA
2-1/2 hours to get there. The SL has no spare tire either and a blown regular tire is too large to fit in the trunk. My GT will have the smaller spare and tools to at least get me down the road to a safer place.

Why is everyone talking about flat tires? Is that a thing. Knock on wood but I have not had a flat in 10 years. Is this car jinxed or what 😂? I guess these are vagaries of high end cars that I am not used to. Those tires with bulges, you guys must be saints to be this patient.
I’ve had 3 in the past 10 years- they definitely still happen, at least with the state of the roads in the NE.

Each time was able to install a space saver and be on my way in 20 minutes.

I’ve had 3 in the past 10 years- they definitely still happen, at least with the state of the roads in the NE.

Each time was able to install a space saver and be on my way in 20 minutes.
😲 a space saver? 😒 What is it?

Back