Referral Code - F0ZQ8SWA
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
1303C3EE-6D1A-426C-BA50-C8025D50D126.jpeg

DD126D9A-6549-4B0A-9BBA-93BE46CC21B8.jpeg

Is this even legit? Maybe and Lucid Business Development team reading this can clarify or rectify?

Hi, this is Susie calling with the vehicle service department. We are calling about your vehicle's manufacturer’s warranty. We sent you several notices in the mail that you have yet to extend your warranty past the factory cutoff. This is a courtesy call to renew your warranty before we close the file.

Hi, this is Susie calling with the vehicle service department. We are calling about your vehicle's manufacturer’s warranty. We sent you several notices in the mail that you have yet to extend your warranty past the factory cutoff. This is a courtesy call to renew your warranty before we close the file.
In the near future, A.I. can be sentient to clean out all retirees’ bank accounts mimicking voice call to scam and hack.

Exactly. The bots are becoming sentient … Skynet’s first mission will be to scam people … Judgement Day is almost upon us
No shit! We better invent time machine to go back to 1984 Los Angeles before war of 2029 Judgement Day.

My mother got taken in by one of these last year. The “warranty” they’d sold her wasn’t worth the paper it was written on.

Got it cancelled and refunded in the end, after a strongly-worded letter quoting the relevant FL statute. Still made me seethe though.

Last edited:
Back