Leasing in Utah

jparker

Cars
Lucid Air Pure Ordered
Hello!

Just test drove and subsequently placed a deposit for a stock unit in Arizona. However, I live in Utah in which Lucid does not currently offer leasing. I was told because I have a business registered in GA, that will be sufficient and can just have the car delivered to Utah. Anyone have any experience or insight on this?

Thanks!

Wish I'd had that option; I would have preferred to lease. Let me know how it goes... maybe I'll register my business in another state!

We have our winter home in UT and summer in vermont. We asked if we could just have it delivered/registered in Vermont but they weren’t sure so we passed.

You can't lease cars in Utah? Just Lucid or any car?
Just Lucid. They must not have leasing set-up or something. May have to do with not having a physical store/location here?

Not sure.

Just Lucid. They must not have leasing set-up or something. May have to do with not having a physical store/location here?

Not sure.
Yep, when they did the test drives here, they kept it down low and mentioned that they can't really be spotted because of their lack of presence in Utah it's against state laws

was bummed to hear this. ended up missing the test drives. now im a bit on the fence because I like the car but have no idea how it drives 😂 - ive been going back and forth with a dealer on a low mileage GT.

Back