2.2.10 is a higher version than 2.2.2

kaz3320

Cars
Lucid Air GT
Apologies if this was already answered; searching didn't show any relevant matches.

So I had purchased my 22 Air GT (used) back in April and after talking to Lucid support to transfer over the vehicle to my account, I never reset the vehicle since everything seemed fine. I continued using the vehicle as normal and had updated the software to the latest version (2.2.20). I eventually noticed an odd issue where I couldn't delete the first garage opener in the menu. A couple days ago, I decided to finally factory reset my car and everything seemed good and the annoying garage opener was gone. Last night, I received a notification that there is an update for the car so I went ahead and updated thinking we got something new. Checked the forums, and saw no new discussions about it which seemed odd. After the update completed, I checked the details and noticed it updated to 2.2.10 which threw me off since I know I was last on 2.2.20.

Attachments

• 20240626_104237.jpg
    20240626_104237.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
Apologies if this was already answered; searching didn't show any relevant matches.

So I had purchased my 22 Air GT (used) back in April and after talking to Lucid support to transfer over the vehicle to my account, I never reset the vehicle since everything seemed fine. I continued using the vehicle as normal and had updated the software to the latest version (2.2.20). I eventually noticed an odd issue where I couldn't delete the first garage opener in the menu. A couple days ago, I decided to finally factory reset my car and everything seemed good and the annoying garage opener was gone. Last night, I received a notification that there is an update for the car so I went ahead and updated thinking we got something new. Checked the forums, and saw no new discussions about it which seemed odd. After the update completed, I checked the details and noticed it updated to 2.2.10 which threw me off since I know I was last on 2.2.20.
You sure you weren't on 2.2.2? 2.2.10 is the latest, 2.2.20 never existed

Ok, well now I feel dumb. You're most likely right. I guess I grew suspicious after not seeing any discussion. Guess I got the update early.

2.2.2 is really 2.2.02 and the latest is 2.2.10

Ok, well now I feel dumb. You're most likely right. I guess I grew suspicious after not seeing any discussion. Guess I got the update early.
2.2.10 just started rolling out yesterday/last night so you were one of the first to get it :)

Ditto….. did same haven’t taken it out to check features that changed yet. I’m guessing it’s something very minor.

Ditto….. did same haven’t taken it out to check features that changed yet. I’m guessing it’s something very minor.
No features changed. It is a maintenance release.

Spotify still doesn't work, AM/FM still doesn't work. Lease ticking away and paid-for features still not delivered.
Please describe the issues you’re having so people here can help you. Simply complaining that something doesn’t work without giving a full description of the symptoms you are experiencing and what you have tried to solve it does not allow any of us to try to help you.

Spotify still doesn't work, AM/FM still doesn't work. Lease ticking away and paid-for features still not delivered.
Have you tried a soft reset by going to settings and holding down on the Air icon for 10-15 secs? And if that didn't work, have you tried a full factory reset (sucks to do but worth a shot)?

Contact Customer Care as that's not normal. Can also try the "Air" logo reset and \ or profile switch to see if that gets them working before contacting CC.

First major update noticed post. Install. The free electrify America charging no longer works. The charging station now asks for authentication via app or station

First major update noticed post. Install. The free electrify America charging no longer works. The charging station now asks for authentication via app or station
That is not new. This has been an issue at EA for a long time. It happens less frequently now but it is not related to the OTA.

Got it so it can still work occasionally or what’s changed?
Nothing has changed. Most of the time authentication occurs automatically between your Lucid and EA. Occasionally something fails in that authentication and it falls back to asking for authentication in Lucid app.

Please describe the issues you’re having so people here can help you. Simply complaining that something doesn’t work without giving a full description of the symptoms you are experiencing and what you have tried to solve it does not allow any of us to try to help you.
Seems like my description was pretty clear. No audio and no media detected for any media source and no car play. THE GOOD NEWS is they've come back after AIR LOGO RESET HACK TRICK. THANK YOU!

Back