End of Sirius XM Trial Period

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all knew it was Beta and it was going to end, so no point complaining about it now that it has. I'm already paying for Sirius in the other two cars. I got a really good deal on it earlier this year, and it looks like they are still running it, $60 for one year. I am just going to guess that if you have enough money to own a Lucid, you can spare $5 a month. For me, this isn't even on the radar compared to other car costs, like insurance.

This thread is running it's course VERY quickly...tread lightly lest ye be locked!

You seen this economy? I started fasting to skip eating dinner so I can afford my car.
I tell people I've resorted to eating Ramen noodles to afford the car... but that's ok, I drive the car to the grocery to restock!

Lucid if you are reading this I think the better strategy is to charge us all a premium service fee of say 10$ a month with 2$ discount per month if we prepay for the year. If you pay for this then you get all the data services like Sirius XM for free. Paying a la cart like. This is not Cool.
Satellite service is not free for anybody, on any car, or any device, anywhere. Just because you bought a nice sedan does not entitle you to some sort of handout. If you like it, pay for it. If you don't, don't.

Satellite service is not free for anybody, on any car, or any device, anywhere. Just because you bought a nice sedan does not entitle you to some sort of handout. If you like it, pay for it. If you don't, don't.
Tune in it is, also it’s not the satellite it’s streaming using internet. 🛜

Tune in it is, also it’s not the satellite it’s streaming using internet. 🛜
It's still a service. The DJs and artists need to get paid. Where do you think that money comes from?

I got my Air Touring in March, 2023. I had Sirius/XM on my old car and changed my subscription to streaming for $5. That and Spotify are the only music I play in my car. It's easy and inexpensive. Just DO IT. With Apple Car Play, linking Sirius/XM and Spotify to the car is a breeze. Waze works great with it also.

Here is a question who is paying for the internet service on the car telling us traffic and nav directions? When will that eventuality be charged to us?

Here is a question who is paying for the internet service on the car telling us traffic and nav directions? When will that eventuality be charged to us?
Right now Lucid. In the future, you.

It’s supposed to end after one year, but none of us seems to have gotten charged yet

So I am going to pay for Sirius, then Spotify , then tidal open 3 accounts and hook these All in ? And then eventually for the wireless data?

So I am going to pay for Sirius, then Spotify , then tidal open 3 accounts and hook these All in ? And then eventually for the wireless data?
Yes...it's like...do you pay for your internet, disney plus, hbo max, youtube, hulu all separately? Or do you expect your previous homeowner to pay for that all since you bought the house from them?

In Tesla world we pay 10$ a month and we get slacker which is some how skinned with Tesla media, but you do pay for Spotify , you do get Tune in. I am not sure I am aligned with this whole pay media thing. Just give me a bundle Lucid. I will pay for it. You can even charge higher than retail if it means less accounts I have to manager

In Tesla world we pay 10$ a month and we get slacker which is some how skinned with Tesla media, but you do pay for Spotify , you do get Tune in. I am not sure I am aligned with this whole pay media thing. Just give me a bundle Lucid. I will pay for it. You can even charge higher than retail if it means less accounts I have to manager
Maybe Lucid could start paying my mortgage and credit cards for me, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back