End of Sirius XM Trial Period

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueice89

Cars
Lucid 22”AGT quantum
I am very sad we will be losing free Sirius XM in the 2.1.42 update… if I had a choice I would not upgrade. I listen to Sirius everyday for cnbc why do they make life hard. Didn’t we pay enough for this car just give me cnbc and Sirus. I want to start a riot!!
IMG_1849.png

I am very sad we will be losing Sirius XM in the 2.1.42 update… if I had a choice I would not upgrade. I listen to Sirius everyday for cnbc why do they make life hard. Didn’t we pay enough for this car just give me cnbc and Sirus. I want to start a riot!!
View attachment 16316
Dude grow up! You want the service -- PAY FOR IT!

You seen this economy? I started fasting to skip eating dinner so I can afford my car.
Not funny at all. Actually, it's kinda cringe!

If someone knows a way to listen to cnbc I would love a way. On our Tesla we use Tune In

How many of us plan to pay for Sirius XM ?
What does this question have to do with YOU paying for it when the 90 day trial ends?

You seen this economy? I started fasting to skip eating dinner so I can afford my car.
Okay what. PLEASE do not do that, if true.

I might only be 14, but my general rule is that a car should be no more than 25 or 30 percent of your income, maybe 35 if you love your car. This applies to buying the car outright only, but although I find that it approximate for financing 4-5 years. This includes all expenses associated with the car.

Car never comes first(me, the car nerd is saying this). Focus on the main aspects of your life BEFORE the car. Use tax loopholes, find out where money is going(it’s nice how you were cautious you were about siriusxm) and then do the things that you love(lucid)!

I might only be 14, but my general rule is that a car should be no more than 25 or 30 percent of your income, maybe 35 if you love your car. This applies to buying the car outright only, but although I find that it approximate for financing 4-5 years. This includes all expenses associated with the car.

Car never comes first(me, the car nerd is saying this). Focus on the main aspects of your life BEFORE the car.
I am somewhat joking but definetely fasting to save a few bucks but mainly for to lose weight improve health

Car never comes first(me, the car nerd is saying this). Focus on the main aspects of your life BEFORE the car.
He's joking!!!!!!!!!! Kid, stop giving out financial advice. You're not even old enough sign a credit card application.

Why is it @blueice89 has the best threads???
#blueice89 for moderator!

Lucid if you are reading this I think the better strategy is to charge us all a premium service fee of say 10$ a month with 2$ discount per month if we prepay for the year. If you pay for this then you get all the data services like Sirius XM for free. Paying a la cart like. This is not Cool.

SXM streaming can be had for $5/mo. You can link it to any streaming device and phone as well. I probably listen to SXM mostly at home on my Echo’s

SXM streaming can be had for $5/mo. You can link it to any streaming device and phone as well. I probably listen to SXM mostly at home on my Echo’s
If it’s 5$ that might work but that’s another account to go open this is nuts 🥜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back