EA stations disappeared in the NAV

Sandvinsd

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Grand Touring
Has anyone EA stations disappear from the car’s NAV? I was going to charge the car yesterday, and the NAV couldn’t find an EA station. Thought it might just be that they were full so I scrolled the map wider And searched again. There were no EA stations anywhere in San Diego on the NAV. On my phone, I could see the stations through the EA map, and the close one was not full. Not sure why they disappeared. Has anyone else had this occur?

I can see them on the Lucid App, just not on the car NAV. Checked again today and they are still missing, even after another reboot of the car.

I haven’t had them all disappear but have had some not show up when I know they’re there. Harris Ranch In CA never shows up for example.

Has anyone EA stations disappear from the car’s NAV? I was going to charge the car yesterday, and the NAV couldn’t find an EA station. Thought it might just be that they were full so I scrolled the map wider And searched again. There were no EA stations anywhere in San Diego on the NAV. On my phone, I could see the stations through the EA map, and the close one was not full. Not sure why they disappeared. Has anyone else had this occur?

I can see them on the Lucid App, just not on the car NAV. Checked again today and they are still missing, even after another reboot of the car.
There’s a tab in the navigation when you click chargers where you can search around your location, along your route, or near your destination. Did you try those?

There’s a tab in the navigation when you click chargers where you can search around your location, along your route, or near your destination. Did you try those?
Yes. It can find everyone but the EA chargers. It will see the EVgo and ChargePoint ones for example. They overwhelm everything else. There is a tab to show only EA ones. they would show up nicely before when limiting the search to EA. Now nothing shows up - even in the entire SoCal region when I scroll out and have it search a larger area.

Yes. It can find everyone but the EA chargers. It will see the EVgo and ChargePoint ones for example. They overwhelm everything else. There is a tab to show only EA ones. they would show up nicely before when limiting the search to EA. Now nothing shows up - even in the entire SoCal region when I scroll out and have it search a larger area.
Yeah it shouldn’t do that. If it’s not a temporary glitch with Here’s database then I guess do the obligatory reboot. ☹️

Yeah it shouldn’t do that. If it’s not a temporary glitch with Here’s database then I guess do the obligatory reboot. ☹️
It has bee rebooted twice, including letting the car deeply sleep overnight to refresh. But it still has forgotten them.

It has bee rebooted twice, including letting the car deeply sleep overnight to refresh. But it still has forgotten them.
Yeah that must be a problem with Here maps talking to EA then, because Lucid’s maps/locations come from Here, especially if those stations show up in the EA application.

I wonder if localized downloaded state map is most uptodate… I don’t have trouble finding EA stations in Texas, but whether or not dispenser is working is just like Russian Roulette. 😂

This happened to me yesterday too. I’m currently visiting CA, and had to use google maps to find the EA station that I knew was nearby. I hope this is fixed before I return to Bend tomorrow :)

Customer care reproduced it on their test cars. Confirmed software bug and will be sent to the software team to correct.

Customer care reproduced it on their test cars. Confirmed software bug and will be sent to the software team to correct.
Good to hear. I have the same issue. I thought it might be because I have a downloaded map that was stale. Looking forward to the fix.

Back