Software freaked out….

SaaSManKS

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Pure
Driving home from dinner tonight I noticed my maps weren’t displaying any street or traffic data, couldn’t send 3 addresses that mapped even close to the destination, and didn’t have all highway on ramps mapped, then after dinner on our way home, all the notifications started, first charge port door malfunction, then no high beams, the kicker? The windshield wipers not only a notification but they activated and were on the whole way home (sky was dry as a far as eyes could see) did logo and brake+ two Sutton reset and nothing car won’t charge and wipers won’t stop.

Who else feels good about their purchase?

Driving home from dinner tonight I noticed my maps weren’t displaying any street or traffic data, couldn’t send 3 addresses that mapped even close to the destination, and didn’t have all highway on ramps mapped, then after dinner on our way home, all the notifications started, first charge port door malfunction, then no high beams, the kicker? The windshield wipers not only a notification but they activated and were on the whole way home (sky was dry as a far as eyes could see) did logo and brake+ two Sutton reset and nothing car won’t charge and wipers won’t stop.

Did you contact CS?

sometimes a reboot fixes things

This is not a software issue.

I believe that the wipers may default to "on" when an issue is detected.

The car needs to go into service.

Back