Update Cadence

yiling1990

Verified Owner
Cars
Audi A4, Touring
Yesterday I received I think 4 updates in a row. I don't remember all the update numbers, but I know the last two were .45 and .48. Is this expected for a bunch of updates to appear at once? I haven't driven the car that much, but I do leave it plugged in and I have been receiving the multiple times a day charging session started/completed notifications so push notifications should be working.

The first 2 made it seem like updating from the app didn't work the first time, but a few hours after the 2nd completed, I stepped in to my car to go for a drive only to see yet another update (for .45) was pending. Still went on the drive and just updated when I got home, and then received another notification after that for the .48.

Separate question, other than searching this forum, are the software versions and release notes available on a web site somewhere? I picked up my car on 12/31 and was told it had the latest software installed already, but looking through this forum I see that folks were getting .45 mid December.

Yesterday I received I think 4 updates in a row. I don't remember all the update numbers, but I know the last two were .45 and .48. Is this expected for a bunch of updates to appear at once? I haven't driven the car that much, but I do leave it plugged in and I have been receiving the multiple times a day charging session started/completed notifications so push notifications should be working.

The first 2 made it seem like updating from the app didn't work the first time, but a few hours after the 2nd completed, I stepped in to my car to go for a drive only to see yet another update (for .45) was pending. Still went on the drive and just updated when I got home, and then received another notification after that for the .48.

Separate question, other than searching this forum, are the software versions and release notes available on a web site somewhere? I picked up my car on 12/31 and was told it had the latest software installed already, but looking through this forum I see that folks were getting .45 mid December.
Best bet: https://lucidowners.com/threads/release-version-megathread.555/

Yesterday I received I think 4 updates in a row. I don't remember all the update numbers, but I know the last two were .45 and .48. Is this expected for a bunch of updates to appear at once? I haven't driven the car that much, but I do leave it plugged in and I have been receiving the multiple times a day charging session started/completed notifications so push notifications should be working
If your car is seriously behind in updates then I would expect this to be the case as no sooner is one installed then another will come through to install. Given you're now on .48 things should start to slow down and see an update once every week or so. Another one is imminent though after .48 as my car has been downloading since yesterday which is usually a sign that another update is coming in the next day or so.

If your car is seriously behind in updates then I would expect this to be the case as no sooner is one installed then another will come through to install. Given you're now on .48 things should start to slow down and see an update once every week or so. Another one is imminent though after .48 as my car has been downloading since yesterday which is usually a sign that another update is coming in the next day or so.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll need to periodically monitor that thread to see how behind I am in the future.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll need to periodically monitor that thread to see how behind I am in the future.
Update notifications are provided to you in the Lucid app. Check your app settings>push notifications to be sure that you have the notifications set properly.

I didn't get a push notification for it but when I went to the app yesterday I saw a dot next to the shield icon. Clicking into that showed the update and I could push to install it.

Back