Destinations sent to car should appear in car's nav history

DeaneG

Verified Owner
Cars
Air GT, XC40 P8 EV
Referral Code
3OKY7YGA
Destinations that I send to the car via the phone app should appear in the car's navigation search history. If I want to take a multipoint trip, I send each waypoint to the car, and they show up as tiles I can select to navigate to. But once I choose one, all the other destinations I've sent to the car disappear and can not be found in the car's nav search history. It's tedious to re-enter all the destinations in the car's nav again and shouldn't be necessary. As it is "send to car" is only useful for a single point trip.

Interesting, I've found old tiles/locations I've sent earlier. I'm actually having somewhat of an opposite problem; I'd like to delete the tile from my trip to the dermatologist three weeks ago. Every time I pull up the nav., that shows up. There should be a way to delete, maybe I'm just missing it.

Interesting, I've found old tiles/locations I've sent earlier. I'm actually having somewhat of an opposite problem; I'd like to delete the tile from my trip to the dermatologist three weeks ago. Every time I pull up the nav., that shows up. There should be a way to delete, maybe I'm just missing it.
Odd. Mine all disappear as soon as I activate them. Only home and work remain static. I, too, want a complete history. As well as favorites.

Odd. Mine all disappear as soon as I activate them. Only home and work remain static. I, too, want a complete history. As well as favorites.

I just went to take a picture for this thread. I snapped the attached photo and then started scrolling up. Once I did this, all the past iPhone tiles disappeared. All I have now is home and work.

I guess I found the way to delete old tiles. Just scroll on the home screen. I don't recall doing that before as I tend to use the larger Pilot Panel display for managing navigation.

Attachments

• IMG_3816.jpg
    IMG_3816.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 90
I just went to take a picture for this thread. I snapped the attached photo and then started scrolling up. Once I did this, all the past iPhone tiles disappeared. All I have now is home and work.

I guess I found the way to delete old tiles. Just scroll on the home screen. I don't recall doing that before as I tend to use the larger Pilot Panel display for managing navigation.
Weird, they're back this morning. Hopefully a future update will allow the ability to delete/retain as needed.

Attachments

• IMG_3826.jpg
    IMG_3826.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3825.jpg
    IMG_3825.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 86
Back