Disappointing Surreal Sound Pro

I'm trying to figure out how to add your playlist to mine?? I have many of your selections already in my Playlist and I know when I add stuff it tells me if I want to still add duplicates or ignore so I'm not worried about that, but I can't figure out how to add your list to mine?? Suggestions??

When I click the link it takes me to this page
Screenshot_20220904-124407_TIDAL.jpg

At the very top right are three dots, click them choose add to playlist.

When I click the link it takes me to this page
View attachment 4435
At the very top right are three dots, click them choose add to playlist.
Okay I figured it out. I was on my computer and when I clicked the link it did take me to that page but the three dots at the top were not there. However when I did it on my iPhone, then I could see the three dots and I was able to add it. Now I have to go through and delete the stuff I don't want (Rap and "Explicit" lyrics are not my thing).

I've finished my "editing" of the list. My playlist now numbers 753 tracks. I did notice that some of the ones I added today from Hydbob's link are "Master" which I assume means they are not Dolby Atmos, correct??

I've finished my "editing" of the list. My playlist now numbers 753 tracks. I did notice that some of the ones I added today from Hydbob's link are "Master" which I assume means they are not Dolby Atmos, correct??
Yes not all the tracks are Atmos - they just sound great in the car.

Yes not all the tracks are Atmos - they just sound great in the car.

Correct, these reveal themselves over headphones or a dedicated listening room.

So I listened to selected tracks from your playlist. I added then to my "Lucid Air" playlist. "When Doves Cry" came on the A/C shut off. So how do you officially report this bug?

I really enjoyed it. I'll have to give them another listen when not driving at highway speeds.

Thanks for sharing!
Prince was just too hot.

Let’s just be realistic. Tidal and TuneIn just keep cutting out. Out in the clear, they cut out. They cut out a lot.

Tell me I’m the only one. That I live in a bad area. I could believe that. But I don‘t think that’s true.

Nah, Tidal is too unstable and I think it's their severs. It's why I cancelled my sub, if it's not stable in LA where cell towers are abundant, it won't be stable anywhere.

Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s Tidal or TuneIn’s fault.
I blame Tidal because I've had it dropout when I used the app my phone too.

I blame Tidal because I've had it dropout when I used the app my phone too.
I've given up on Tidal too and now using Spotify which is playing much better. I'm not an audiophile and Spotify sounds ok to me.

I've given up on Tidal too and now using Spotify which is playing much better. I'm not an audiophile and Spotify sounds ok to me.
Same. Spotify uptime is near 100% phone/app/web launcher.

anyone try the other atmos music providers like amazon music and apple music? i know it won't be the native in car app, but wondering if phone app amazon music/apple music via bluetooth will sound better than spotify

Back