Curious about final version V2

Are there more EA charging problems on 2.0.12 than on 1.1.2x ? My car completely bombed at EA on 1.2 20.
I charged at an EA on 2.0.12 and it was flawless. But an n=1

Bummer. I was hoping.
Although on v2.0.12 the Lucid app gives you an error about "unplugging or plugging back in your cable or trying a different charger" with using the programmed start on HomeFlex, if you do nothing (for that one particular error message in LUCID), the charge still starts at the programmed time and works seamlessly. I do check the ChargePoint app on my phone (and sometimes the wall charger) which shows the charger itself has no problems, though. For the EA chargers themselves, the new ones seem to accept the Lucid much better than the older models (from what limited times I've used them or spoken with other users.)

Just got pushed 2.0.20. Installed remotely, hope to test out later today to see bugs persist.

Just got pushed 2.0.20. Installed remotely, hope to test out later today to see bugs persist.
I installed that last night... it fixed at least one issue, but not the NA/GPS. I hope to get out for a bit later today also.

I’m not going anywhere near that “blue button”, whenever it shows up on my pilot screen. Not for a long while yet anyway.

I’m not going anywhere near that “blue button”, whenever it shows up on my pilot screen. Not for a long while yet anyway.
You really won't have a choice, because they may not even rewrite the the bugs out of an update but rather push that one and then patch the bugs with a subsequent update.

I installed that last night... it fixed at least one issue, but not the NA/GPS. I hope to get out for a bit later today also.
What issue did it fix?

Noticeable fix for me in 2.0.19 and 2.0.20

- Navigation map is no longer dark unreadable
- Trunk can be opened from pilot panel
- Seat belt warning sound won’t trigger when entering, but rather after brake pedal is hit.

I’m sure other reported issues are fixed too. Looks to me like UX20 is ready!

Last edited:
Noticeable fix for me in 2.0.19 and 2.0.20

- Navigation map is no longer dark unreadable
- Trunk can be opened from pilot panel
- Seat belt warning sound won’t trigger when entering, but rather after brake pedal is hit.

I’m sure other reported issues are fixed too. Looks to me like UX20 is ready!
Let's pump the brakes and wait for EA charging tests 😁. Also, my seat belt warning didn't trigger before until I pushed the brake pedal?

Let's pump the brakes and wait for EA charging tests 😁. Also, my seat belt warning didn't trigger before until I pushed the brake pedal?
Mine has really loud warning as soon as my butts sit on the chair. I’m glad they took that away.

Back