CONTEST: Create my personalized license plate: There is beer involved.

CNDRBK “Cinder Block”
Hey, it is sounding more and more like reality.

I had a Superformance Cobra with a Roush 427 that my wife couldn't stand. I had the license plate WIF8SIT (WIFe Hates IT)

LCDITY

Reactions: RAK
2FAST4U

2FAST2U

MOGAS

SMHGAS

BULLET

HP819

LUCID1

856DCCE6-F18F-49BE-8490-2E3E76479BB1.jpeg

OK, hate to bring this up and they probably won't allow it, but it did not show up as taken.

MASHOL

Here in Texas the Lucid folks have had years to use some of the good ideas and you have to be super creative to get any plate that is interesting.

NOTSLA
NTTSLA

Just a couple more. There is beer involved, so max effort. Plus, if I can't drive my car, I might as well drink beer.

OK, I actually read some of the MA rules. Can't believe you have to start with 2
letters and no numbers sandwiched. Also having the Q, I, O, U as part of a correctly spelled word.

So, theoretically, MASHOL will not work, but MAHOLE should.

MAHOLE
MWHOLE
MYAIR
OURAIR

OK, I actually read some of the MA rules. Can't believe you have to start with 2
letters and no numbers sandwiched. Also having the Q, I, O, U as part of a correctly spelled word.

So, theoretically, MASHOL will not work, but MAHOLE should.

MAHOLE
MWHOLE
MYAIR
OURAIR
MASHLE?

I considered MASSHOL or MA HOLE for my California plate, but figured the first wouldn't be accepted (vulgarity [ass] isn't allowed) and the second would make people think I was talking about my hole, which would be quite awkward 😳

I also considered MASHOLE, but realized with our significant Spanish speaking population, it would look like I wanted more hole, which would also be quite awkward....

Alas, I settled for a random, sequential plate.

RUBY
SCARLT
ROUGE
CRDNAL
BLOODY
PERIOD
REDCYL
CHERRY
ROSE
WINE

Hi everyone, the contest is over!

And there are three winners! (Remember, the rules are arbitrary and subject to change.)

Overall winner for the suggestion that led to the application itself: @TCGT for HEADY (more on this below)
Winner for sheer volume of effort, for really wanting beer, for actually reading the MA state rules, and for having crappy luck with his Lucid: @CLTGT (TNTC suggestions)
Honorable mention for suggesting a plate that I almost, almost, almost went with: @Ahntilza (for DOPPLR)

DOPPLR is pretty damn clever, especially for a red car, and totally nerdy.

But in the end, I went with KSYRAH (as in “que sera, sera). @TCGT wins because once I suggested HEADY to my wife, she said, “Why don’t you do a wine-themed license plate instead like Cabernet or Syrah?”

Hopefully, the RMV accepts it, and people don’t read KSYRAH as “Kiss Your Asshole.” If it’s rejected, I’m heading toward “DOPPLR”

Thanks to everyone for entering and for the endless permutations on Masshole. You do Massachusetts proud.

@TCGT, @CLTGT, and @Ahntilza : PM me with your shipping address and phone, and I’ll try to get your beer out in the next two weeks.

Back