CONTEST: Create my personalized license plate: There is beer involved.

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
Hi everyone, I’m keeping my Lucid for the long haul and would like to get a personalized license plate. I live in MA, so the rules on personalized license plates are more restrictive than other states. Bottom line: 6 letters max and can’t intersperse numbers and letters.

What I really want is Lucidy McLucidFace. But that won’t fit in 6 letters.

It turns out ESSCAR and SCARGO (As in, look at that ES-CAR-GOT!) is available, but my wife won’t let me do that.

So, I’m asking you all for help, and the prize is a four pack of Heady Topper straight from the Alchemist brewery here in Stowe, VT shipped to your door. Heady Topper is rated one of the top beers in the world. IT IS WORTH IT.

Here are the rules…

1. Contest ends when I send in my vanity plate application to the RMV.
2. While I’m the judge of the contest, my wife is the ultimate judge, a role she plays in real life. So watch out.
3. Suggestions can’t be already taken by a car in MA. You can check if a license plate is taken here or here. It also needs to fit MA vanity plate format, which is found here.
4. Winner is the person who suggests a name that either becomes the name on the vanity plate or directly inspires it (just like “information leading to the arrest and conviction.”)
5. These rules are arbitrary and subject to change.
6. Prize is negotiable. If you want a different beer from New England, I’m good with that as long as it’s in a can. Shipping bottles is no fun.

Oh yeah, my Lucid GT is red if that helps.

EACDFACE-F436-4136-ABAE-94DFEDFDB0E6.jpeg

ICEKILR

Hi everyone, I’m keeping my Lucid for the long haul and would like to get a personalized license plate. I live in MA, so the rules on personalized license plates are more restrictive than other states. Bottom line: 6 letters max and can’t intersperse numbers and letters.

It turns out ESSCAR and SCARGO (As in, look at that ES-CAR-GOT!) is available, but my wife won’t let me do that.

So, I’m asking you all for help, and the prize is a four pack of Heady Topper straight from the Alchemist brewery here in Stowe, VT shipped to your door. Heady Topper is rated one of the top beers in the world. IT IS WORTH IT.

Here are the rules…

2. While I’m the judge of the contest, my wife is the ultimate judge, a role she plays in real life. So watch out.
3. Suggestions can’t be already taken by a car in MA. You can check if a license plate is taken here or here. It also needs to fit MA vanity plate format, which is found here.
4. Winner is the person who suggests a name that either becomes the name on the vanity plate or directly inspires it (just like “information leading to the arrest and conviction.”)
6. Prize is negotiable. If you want a different beer from New England, I’m good with that as long as it’s in a can. Shipping bottles is no fun.

View attachment 3721
I can vouch for the Heady Topper. Good stuff. And not easy to get anywhere near where I am in CO.

If it can be less than 6 letters HEADY is available ; )

Or, AIRFLO

AIRGT
not sure how up to date those searches are. I searched my plate and it showed an old Lexus I had back in 2010

2CLOSE

CYALTR

KW4ME

Mine looks to me taken: LEAKY

Here are the rules…

View attachment 3721
AIRHED, REDHED, NTLCID

I love vanity plates. Off the top of my head:

NOELON
112KWH
LCDAIR
500MI
EFICNT

You've given me the perfect distraction for the afternoon, productivity will be nonexistent while I rack my brain for more 6 digit cleverness.

Back