Cars
Air Touring, Rivian R1S
Referral Code
OZLJ2XPG
Here’s a cool site that lets you compare vehicle sizes

Here‘s how my two rides compare:

IMG_1134.jpeg

Screenshot_20231121_092326_Chrome.jpg

I thought this would be an interesting comparison for us all to see the lucid vs similar class cars:

BMW 5
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 12.26.00 PM.png

Model S
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 12.27.47 PM.png

And the 7 series, a vehicle with similar space to the lucid:
Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 12.28.58 PM.png

This site looked great . . . until it required credit card information for a free account.

I'm on my fourth card in two years due to data hacking and will only give out my card information for unavoidable situations with companies in whose security features I have some faith.

Funny, a Camry is wider than the Air
Coincidentally, I just had a Camry as a rental while visiting family back east. The vehicle was classified as “full size”. I griped every time I got in and tried to get my 99 yo mom into the back seat. I longed for the 90 degree rear door opening of my Air. Front passenger space was also super cramped.

This site looked great . . . until it required credit card information for a free account.

I'm on my fourth card in two years due to data hacking and will only give out my card information for unavoidable situations with companies in whose security features I have some faith.
Really? I used the size comparison for free...(and i obviously dont have a card)

Coincidentally, I just had a Camry as a rental while visiting family back east. The vehicle was classified as “full size”. I griped every time I got in and tried to get my 99 yo mom into the back seat. I longed for the 90 degree rear door opening of my Air. Front passenger space was also super cramped.

The Air works miracles with interior space. The amount of elbow room in our Air -- virtually the same width as our Model S -- simply blows everything else out of the water. It takes a bit of examine to realize just how clever the scooped-out door panels are.

Really? I used the size comparison for free...(and i obviously dont have a card)

When I opened the site and tried to put in other cars, I got this:

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 12.38.15 PM.png

Then I started filling out the form, and I got this:

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 12.41.42 PM.png

After a few moments, I also started getting panels of women in "lingerie" with provocative poses down the sides of my screen. I don't trust this site.

When I opened the site and tried to put in other cars, I got this:

View attachment 16531

Then I started filling out the form, and I got this:

View attachment 16532
Thats an ad, lol. You can tell because it says "diganexa" on the first picture, which isnt what the website is called. Many ads are like this now, there could be a close button to it somewhere near.

Thats an ad, lol. You can tell because it says "diganexa" on the first picture, which isnt what the website is called. Many ads are like this now, there could be a close button to it somewhere near.

There is, and I did. But I'm worried about a site that would display such ads so prominently over the core content.

Call me an old fogey, but I'm just sick of these kind of sleazy ad policies on the internet.

There is, and I did. But I'm worried about a site that would display such ads so prominently over the core content.

Call me an old fogey, but I'm just sick of these kind of sleazy ad policies on the internet.
Sorry. I use a PiHole and rarely see any ads

Yeah, me being an "adventurous" internet user, I am very familiar with the fact that these smaller websites and even some big ones(softonic) have these big ads that take up everything.

Trust me on this one; Privacy.com is spectacular. Generate as many one-time use debit cards, as often as you'd like, with either recurring limits or one-time use, or lock them to a merchant, and so on. I, too, have dealt with a lot of theft / credit card fraud, and Prviacy.com gave me back the internet. :)

It's also extremely useful for 'free trials' that automatically convert, because a $1 one-time card gets past them and then they can't charge it, so I don't have to forget to cancel.

It integrates with 1Password, too, making it even better (for me, or anyone that uses 1pw)

And... it's free.

Trust me on this one; Privacy.com is spectacular. Generate as many one-time use debit cards, as often as you'd like, with either recurring limits or one-time use, or lock them to a merchant, and so on. I, too, have dealt with a lot of theft / credit card fraud, and Prviacy.com gave me back the internet. :)

It's also extremely useful for 'free trials' that automatically convert, because a $1 one-time card gets past them and then they can't charge it, so I don't have to forget to cancel.

It integrates with 1Password, too, making it even better (for me, or anyone that uses 1pw)

And... it's free.
Thank you.
I’ve been looking for something like this but could never be sure if legit.

1700607687958.png

Back