Comments on DA/SA Interactions

DJL

Verified Owner
It was suggented that I move my comments on my SA here and start a new thread just on this topic. Since I understand that Lucid management along with the SAs and DAs periodically watch this forum, I think it is a good idea. Thus, I am restating the post I made a few days ago here in hopes that others with do the same. Here it goes:
Marqie.
I wanted to take the time and bring to your attention the remarkable job that Joshua Altman, a SA out of Seattle, did for us lately. FIrst, he was kind enough to arraign the transfer of our invitation to the Seattle VIP Opening Reception to one in Denver. I had requested this because we are in the Denver area until the end of the month and will be missing the Seattle's reception. Then, when we arrived at the Denver reception he greeted us warmly and spent a lot of time introducing us to the Lucid. In addition, he was very patient with us and answered all of the questions we had relative to how the car operates. He also took the time to introduce us to his boss, whose name, unfortunately I forget. Thus, I am writing you in hopes that you share this with his boss. I believe Joshua represents the best of Lucid, and I compliment Lucid for making him part of the team. Best regards, DJL

Ok, it looks like this is just my own personal thread.... but I just came back from another visit to the Denver Lucid Studio, this time to show my daughter and son-in-law the car. We were greeted by a nice young lady whose name is Inci. She was very nice and agreed to show the car in detail to my two kids (well, kids to me... they are in their 40s with three of their own kids). Inci gave them the royal tour but inside out. Plus, turned on the virtual car headset so they could get an idea of the impact that the large windshield and glass ceiling has. Once again, it was eye-popping. Thanks, Inci. We appreciated the time and your knowledge! So far, two different times I have personally interfaced with SAs and both times I walked away being impressed.

Ok, it looks like this is just my own personal thread.... but I just came back from another visit to the Denver Lucid Studio, this time to show my daughter and son-in-law the car. We were greeted by a nice young lady whose name is Inci. She was very nice and agreed to show the car in detail to my two kids (well, kids to me... they are in their 40s with three of their own kids). Inci gave them the royal tour but inside out. Plus, turned on the virtual car headset so they could get an idea of the impact that the large windshield and glass ceiling has. Once again, it was eye-popping. Thanks, Inci. We appreciated the time and your knowledge! So far, two different times I have personally interfaced with SAs and both times I walked away being impressed.
I really can't wait to get to this store. I was hoping the staff would be as helpful as the folks I met at Millbrae when I was visiting CA a while back.

Very much looking forward to my test drive at the end of next week.

Reactions: DJL
I'm also planning on stopping by the Manhattan Meat Packing District studio in July when I'm out there. Maybe I can win a prize for visiting the most Lucid studios eventually?

My first interactions with the studio personnel was meeting Daniel at the Beverly Hills studio. I was at the mall killing some time when we happened to walk by the studio and the Zenith Red Dream just pulled me in... I had done some reading about Lucid's technology but had never seen even a prototype vehicle. Daniel was extremely helpful and answered all this newbie's questions about the company and the technology. He was always prompt on feedback over the last 13 months, often answering questions over the weekend. Turns out I ended up being his second confirmed customer!

Also want to give a shout out to the folks in the Boston studio... Since my wife and I were going to be in the Seaport area of Boston this past September, Daniel arranged an appointment for us so my wife could experience a Lucid. The smile on her face confirmed we made the right decision!

Now I'm waiting to hear from my newly assigned DA to get this AT build rolling!

The folks in the design studios are very nice. I was walking in the Scottsdale mall with my 2 year old grandson and they let him sit in the standalone seats and pretend to drive a car. They do know that I have one on deposit.

i've had mixed experiences with the Denver team- Starting with our test drive back in June, things were great- Nicole took us on our drive, and was more than pleased to show off the car to its fullest potential ("Of course you can try launch mode- here, let me show you how...") I've commented here about the lack of response from local people as we neared delivery- everything was being handled by a DA in California, with some minor miscommunications. Actual delivery was fine, with a new DA (Eduardo, recently transferred to Denver from California). He mentioned that he'd already started a service ticket regarding some minor trim issues and a charge port that wouldn't open manually. A week and a half went by, with no communication from anyone about the service call, and I texted him to ask what we could expect. His response was "Oh, I forwarded your request to Customer Service. In the future, you should contact them directly...." Again, not necessarily a big deal, but not the level of service that we'd been expecting. (Today- Thursday, after my text on Monday, Service called to schedule an appointment)
Finally, with regard to SA in the studio: While I was waiting to pick up the car, I spoke to the two SAs who were on duty that day. From reading this forum (a little obsessively, TBH) I asked them about some of the problems that I've seen reported here- the 12v battery issues, the sidewall blisters on the 21s, etc., and they were either totally clueless about any of them, or they were deliberately pretending ignorance. Again, nothing bad- they were delightful and friendly- but I would have expected them to be a little more knowledgeable about the product they were plugging.
So... I'm sure that as employees gain experience and tenure on the job, they'll do a better job. Right now, I think there's a little growing pain going on.

i've had mixed experiences with the Denver team- Starting with our test drive back in June, things were great- Nicole took us on our drive, and was more than pleased to show off the car to its fullest potential ("Of course you can try launch mode- here, let me show you how...") I've commented here about the lack of response from local people as we neared delivery- everything was being handled by a DA in California, with some minor miscommunications. Actual delivery was fine, with a new DA (Eduardo, recently transferred to Denver from California). He mentioned that he'd already started a service ticket regarding some minor trim issues and a charge port that wouldn't open manually. A week and a half went by, with no communication from anyone about the service call, and I texted him to ask what we could expect. His response was "Oh, I forwarded your request to Customer Service. In the future, you should contact them directly...." Again, not necessarily a big deal, but not the level of service that we'd been expecting. (Today- Thursday, after my text on Monday, Service called to schedule an appointment)
Finally, with regard to SA in the studio: While I was waiting to pick up the car, I spoke to the two SAs who were on duty that day. From reading this forum (a little obsessively, TBH) I asked them about some of the problems that I've seen reported here- the 12v battery issues, the sidewall blisters on the 21s, etc., and they were either totally clueless about any of them, or they were deliberately pretending ignorance. Again, nothing bad- they were delightful and friendly- but I would have expected them to be a little more knowledgeable about the product they were plugging.
So... I'm sure that as employees gain experience and tenure on the job, they'll do a better job. Right now, I think there's a little growing pain going on.
This forum is filled with knowledgeable customers. I have yet to be in a car dealership where the sales people know as much as knowledgeable customers. Just a reality. I knew about 2.0 (from this forum) before the design studio folks did.

Lost my Inside Sales guy, Jerry Sumagit, when he left Lucid a month ago. What a loss! Super responsive. Introduced me to his colleague who he said would be taking care of my account after he left but who has not responded to two emails I have sent trying to make contact. I have read posts here complaining about non responsive staff but that has never been my experience until now. Disappointed.

My pre-delivery experience has been disappointing. My first DA stood me up on our scheduled call. I didn't bother to follow up since I'm getting all my questions answered on this forum. My second DA has been mostly unresponsive. Maybe they are overworked; maybe I've been unlucky. But it's for sure not confidence inspiring.

Did you meet anyone there named Jessop? That is apparently my DA's name.

My Scottsdale SA, Amir has been amazing. Answering all questions and even on weekends. Set me up with my test drive, Gabe me extra time on my test drive. Super awesome SA. couldn't be happier

My SA in Chicago was always a total pleasure to work with. Very responsive via email and text msg. My first DA was a nightmare though.. He reached out to me once to confirm registration details, then 4 emails and 3 months later with zero response, I got myself a new DA. She's been awesome and just as responsive as my SA was. Honestly very concerning how silent and unresponsive he was.

I relocated to Seattle and started to work with Joshua, and like @DJL mentioned, he was great.

My SA in Chicago was always a total pleasure to work with. Very responsive via email and text msg. My first DA was a nightmare though.. He reached out to me once to confirm registration details, then 4 emails and 3 months later with zero response, I got myself a new DA. She's been awesome and just as responsive as my SA was. Honestly very concerning how silent and unresponsive he was.

I relocated to Seattle and started to work with Joshua, and like @DJL mentioned, he was great.
What is the process of changing DA's?

Did you meet anyone there named Jessop? That is apparently my DA's name.

My Scottsdale SA, Amir has been amazing. Answering all questions and even on weekends. Set me up with my test drive, Gabe me extra time on my test drive. Super awesome SA. couldn't be happier
Nope, no Jessup. And I think you get who you get. As mentioned in other posts, our pre-delivery was actually handled by a guy in California- who was great. Day-of-delivery was also fine, but as mentioned above, follow-up has been a little spotty. CS has been great.
I'm guessing (and only guessing- have no knowledge at all), but those of us in the hinterlands (SLC included) will be working with whoever CA assigns to the job. Just not enough demand to justify permanent on-site employees yet.

Lost my Inside Sales guy, Jerry Sumagit, when he left Lucid a month ago. What a loss! Super responsive. Introduced me to his colleague who he said would be taking care of my account after he left but who has not responded to two emails I have sent trying to make contact. I have read posts here complaining about non responsive staff but that has never been my experience until now. Disappointed.

I had a very pleasant experience with our sales advisor Angel, delivery advisor Felipe, and Chip who traveled down to Huntsville, AL to assist in delivery/walkthrough of our AGT.

My sales advisor from the Vancouver B.C. Studio is Jack. Can‘t speak highly enough about him. My wife and I were up visiting Vancouver in April before the Seattle Store opened. He was amazingly patient with all my questions and arranged for me to have a test drive the next day. Has emailed me 5 times and called me twice to keep me up to date on Touring progress, and to answer questions. Honest, up front, polite, a real pleasure to work with. Just confirmed my Touring and my DA Jessica reached out to me 3 days later to arrange a call. So far, pretty impressed …

My sales advisor from the Vancouver B.C. Studio is Jack. Can‘t speak highly enough about him. My wife and I were up visiting Vancouver in April before the Seattle Store opened. He was amazingly patient with all my questions and arranged for me to have a test drive the next day. Has emailed me 5 times and called me twice to keep me up to date on Touring progress, and to answer questions. Honest, up front, polite, a real pleasure to work with. Just confirmed my Touring and my DA Jessica reached out to me 3 days later to arrange a call. So far, pretty impressed …
Jessie is also super. You will continue to be impressed! Congrat on your order. You will love the Lucid!

Back